This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scleral lens fitter in France/Uk ?

My question is in the title... We have very limited options here in France in terms of scleral lenses. I'm on my way to get these one in less than a month:

http://www.lao-spot.fr/

But for the first trial I wore them for 10 minutes, and it was very uncomfortable. I've heard this type of lenses was very limited in terms of customization, so I would like to look for other options.
    Any good opth to suggest in Europe?

Thank you

Dominorose, is your dry eyes also due to lasik? I told my eye doctor about sclera lens and he is of the view that the eyes will recover, no good to put in foreign object in the eyes. sigh. He doesn't know the true suffering of dry eyes I supposed. Am going to U.S. to get a pair of sclera lens next month.

Comment

Originally posted by tealeaf View Post
      Dominorose, is your dry eyes also due to lasik? I told my eye doctor about sclera lens and he is of the view that the eyes will recover, no good to put in foreign object in the eyes. sigh. He doesn't know the true suffering of dry eyes I supposed. Am going to U.S. to get a pair of sclera lens next month.
      Where do you live?
      Mgd caused by ocular rosacea apparently, no lasik

Comment

I stay in Singapore. It's going to be a long flight down to Dallas but eyes have been very dry, thus decided to give the sclera lens a try. Hope they will provide me relief.

Comment

Originally posted by tealeaf View Post
          tealeaf,
          Last edited by chengchu41; 17-Nov-2015, 16:51.

Comment

Working...
          X