X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susie28
    replied
    Thank you for your encouraging post:-)
    Of course I'll do the probing. I need a improvement of my symptoms. Nothing has helped yet.
    But perhaps Prof. Geerlig won't do the probing by himself? He is so busy all the time and there are a lot of junior doctors at the clinic who aren't that busy... I think the probing takes about 1 hour, I don't know if Prof. Geerling has so much time left.... Would you do the probing if it would be done by a junior doctor...? I'm quite insecure.
    Are there no doctors who can do this procedure in your country? Perhaps you must spend your next holidays in Germany:-)

Leave a comment:

• cristiandryeyes
    replied
    Look, I don't know Prof. Gred personally but I have read a lot of works from him and considering what he has done (ex. gland salivary transplanting), MG probing should be easy for him. I don't know how desperate you are, if I had a doctor in my own country, I wouldn't doubt about it. Best wishes!

Leave a comment:

• Susie28
    started a topic MG probing - are there any risks?

MG probing - are there any risks?

Hi there,
    I have an appointment for MG probing in 2 months. I think this procedure could help me a lot because I have clogged meibomian glands and severe blepharitis.
    But I'm also afraid of the risks of these procudure... What could happen in the worst case?
    Is the worst case to get no improvement? This would be sad (I have to pay 300 Euro for MG probing), but that would be ok for me.
    But is there any danger that my eyes become damaged? That my DES become worse???
    Would do you think?
Working...
X