This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got probed

Hi all, I just had the probing procedure done here in KC. yesterday. While not the most pleasent experience it is very doable, and hopefully will help some over time. I read somewhere that it can take one to three months to notice a difference.
    So I'll let you all know if it helps, if you have any questions just pm me and I'll give you more details.
    The Veteran

I just got probed on Tuesday of this past week. Procedure was fine. But the following day through today my eyes have been feeling like ****. With getting better slowly, I think. I hope it does just take some time.

Regards,
    Tom

Comment

Veteran69 and tommyboy, Probing opens the glands and allows the miebum to flow. Be sure to have any other co-morbidities treated. You need to defend those precious miebomian glands against any other diseases. Keep us posted.

Comment

Ok, it's been two weeks since probing, no improvement yet. The clock keeps ticking, we shall see.I have a follow up appointment in two weeks.
        Dry eye, among other things, this getting old is a roller coaster ride and not for the faint of heart.
        I'll check in again.
        The OLD vet.

Comment

Veteran69, remember to have any co-morbidities addressed as well. Probing opens the MG's, but you have to also treat everything else. And frequently, there are a lot of other things going on.

What are you symptoms exactly?

Comment

Working...
          X