Request for thread removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for thread removal

Hello. I would like to have a thread I made removed, because I might have misled the readers with my results. I felt good after my third IPL, but have realized I am not happy after all, and don't want to advocate for people to do what I did.

Intense Pulse Light helped me - Dry Eye Zone Forums

Well, actually maybe you should leave it up incase it works for someone else? I am still going to do more IPLs, might hold off a bit

Comment

Thank you for reaching out, Avoid . I have looked through the thread. I actually think it would be valuable to the community to see how this progressions, if you're willing. It is not unusual for people to have initially good results with a treatment but then not feel that it lasted, or to have variable results, or to not see any benefit initially and see benefit later. So how things play out over time is often of key interest to people watching. No one expects you to have the same opinion over time - we are sharing stories and our stories evolve.

However, of course if you prefer, I will remove the thread right away, so just let me know.
      Kind regards
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Leaving up per note on thread
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment