This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I start a blog?

I would like to see what symptoms and treatments others are dealing with.I am new to this site.Thanks!

Hi, Sandra Lee.

That's a great idea!

Just go to Blogs (in the menu on the blue strip above) when you are logged in, and you can Post to Your Blog. It takes some clicking around to discern a post from the blog description, but it is not hard to find.

Let us know when it is up and running or if you have specific questions.

--Liz

Comment

Originally posted by liz56 View Post
      Hi, Sandra Lee.

That's a great idea!

Just go to Blogs (in the menu on the blue strip above) when you are logged in, and you can Post to Your Blog. It takes some clicking around to discern a post from the blog description, but it is not hard to find.

Let us know when it is up and running or if you have specific questions.

--Liz
      Thank you so much Liz!I am really not good at this and I never did much on my computer but mail and I am so trying to talk with others to hear their stories and seek some advise.I will try but maybe I am not even signed in.

Comment

Originally posted by sandra lee View Post
        Thank you so much Liz!I am really not good at this and I never did much on my computer but mail and I am so trying to talk with others to hear their stories and seek some advise.I will try but maybe I am not even signed in.
        No luck Liz.I'll see if I can get someone to help me.Also,why did my post say edit on it?I am just trying to learn what I am doing wrong?Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X