This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Karin,

At the time that I had my blood testing done I was relying on eating well to get adequate nutrition. I was not taking mega doses of vitamins. By blood tests showed that I was low in Vitamin A and D, low in anti-oxidants, and somewhat low in protein. I was under a fair degree of stress: work and menopause. I believe that when we are under stress, our bodies easily become depleted. The pharmacist who ran my blood tests said that he sees maybe one in a hundred with Vitamin A levels as low as mine. I am now supplementing : )

Comment

Been on this regime for 2 weeks so far, and so far- no improvement. Maybe 2 weeks is to soon to notice a difference, how long did it take you to notice a difference Karen?

Maybe i should just give up trying things because i never get any improvement
      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Originally posted by sazy123 View Post
        Been on this regime for 2 weeks so far, and so far- no improvement. Maybe 2 weeks is to soon to notice a difference, how long did it take you to notice a difference Karen?

Maybe i should just give up trying things because i never get any improvement
        I think Karin above said that she started to see a difference after 3 months. I am also going to try a different eating/supplement regime but I thought I'd leave it until after Xmas and New Year.

Comment

I know this is an old thread..BUT I spoke to Dr. Lange of Fortifeye vitamins( which I ordered) and he told me to do pretty much what Karen did plus coconut water. He said it will take three to four months (which seems like forever lol ) but why not? I am pretty much running out of options ...except maybe getting an allergy under control. (Which I am not even sure it is)

Comment

did you find out what type of vitamin A your body cant use? it may be that you have a gene that prevents you from converting certain types of vitamin A, this is especially so if your a vegetarian or vegan. Im just looking into this whole subject now. Did you find taking vitamin A helped? and what type of Vitamin A was it?
            People have recovered, so can we.
            www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

Working...
            X