Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to do fine with oats and with soy. I have good days and not so good, but no really horrible ones like before the supplements. I did end up accidentally eating something with some tomato sauce in it and suffered for 24 hours after that one! I am sure addicted to the Black Raspberry powder! Delicious.

Comment

What meds/supplements are you taking?

NM, saw you said nexium and quit taking it.

I was having a similar expierence with dry skin, dry mouth in the morning and when playing sports only and of course some eye dryness. I finally linked it to the only oral I was taking (very very low incident rate) so I have cut the dose by a 3rd and have not noticed any dry mouth in the morning. I have yet to play basketball since this as I have sprained my ankle (thank god I didn't break it). Will test as soon as this annoying azz swelling goes down.
      Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

MGD, who are you addressing your question/comment to??

Comment

lol sorry it was in reference to ruby's original post. I didn't read most of the thread and wanted to reply in light of my recent expierence.
          Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

Working...
          X