Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's moving some saliva gland from you mouth to place in the eye...=.= Anyone heard that?
    Yes, I've read about it once or twice as in experimental. However, there is a fair chance that anyone with dry eyes might have salivary glands that are not producing either. That would be me, with Sjogrens. Otherwise, it might be something. But talking about it and actually having someone do it are worlds apart. It would actually be "spit in the eye" as someone said.

If you saw a donut, I wonder if your eye would runneth over? (bad joke, I know)
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I've never heard of Synergeyes, what are they?

Comment

Science is advanced, but still not for dry eye it seems! we are still living in the stone ages with drops and compresses. Neither of which help much.

Sorry for the negativity, my eyes are burning like hell. Doctors dont realise how painful the constant burning is. Even googles are ussless when they steam up every 5 mins and your vision is blured. Unless your a lucky one and restasis works for you.
        I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Originally posted by hkgcomet View Post
          I have hear from 1 doctor, for severe dry eye, near 0 tear, they have last method...

That's moving some saliva gland from you mouth to place in the eye...=.= Anyone heard that?
          yes i have heard of it, there is info on the site. Apparently good for evaporative dry eye, and it can be used for non severe dry eye. Even though my life (when i have dry eye) is non existent and i have no quality of life- cant enjoy anything because of constant discomfort and burning.. i still think this is too drastic.. but why? people have cosmetic surgery for alot less. Why is this measure drastic if you want to be able to live again?
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
          X