Higher eye pressure (please help.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher eye pressure (please help.)

Hello! I’m sorry if this doesn’t belong to dry eyes but I’m just really worried and would like to see what you think. My eye pressure has always been really low, one time it was 6 and 7 and last time it was measured it was 11 and 12. But today it was 19 and 20, which I know is in the range of normal but still much higher than what I’ve had before? Is this a cause of concern? I did take ecstasy about 2 months ago without thinking, it was a very bad decision and I regret it deeply. I was in a very bad place and I never do drugs otherwise. But I’m worried that it might be connected. Should I tell my eye doctor about the ecstasy, do you think it could be connected? I have very dry eyes and pain but haven’t noted any differences really other than my eyes being in a lot of pain recently. I’m very scared and just so angry at myself that I did such a stupid thing.

Hello! I'm so sorry you didn't get an answer. It's not really on our subject area. Were you able to get any advice? Did you talk with your doctor? I hope you're not still angry with yourself!

It seems so unlikely that a one-time measurement somewhat higher than normal would be a real issue. I'm curious how you are measuring your eye eye pressure though?

Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
      Hello! I'm so sorry you didn't get an answer. It's not really on our subject area. Were you able to get any advice? Did you talk with your doctor? I hope you're not still angry with yourself!

It seems so unlikely that a one-time measurement somewhat higher than normal would be a real issue. I'm curious how you are measuring your eye eye pressure though?
      Sorry for late answer! I measured my eye pressure by going to the optician for new glasses. They did not say anything but I asked about the eye pressure and said it was normal and the number but I still got a bit worried. I also went to the eye doctor and explained my pain and he looked at my eyes and said that it looked god so hopefully nothing is wrong. I’m not as worried anymore so that’s good but defiantly not doing any drugs since it’s not worth the worrying!

Comment

Great! Glad it's not so much of a worry now!
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X