This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti-anxiety drugs, side effect?

My doctor prescribed anti-anxiety drugs today, do they worsen DES? anyone knows?
    I believe I can fly!

anti-anxiety drugs

None of the ones I have been on have made any difference to my des so far. I can't recall any medication that I have taken so far thta has made any changes to my des. No better, no worse.

Comment

its great hear. i took one pill last night before sleep, now i feel so relaxed, in fact i cant even walk proporly,kinda like im dancing~ oh, the one im using is Clonazepam,pretty old one~
      I believe I can fly!

Comment

I have been taking 1/2 clonazapam since April and my eyes improved as well as my face pain and burning tongue/dry mouth. No side effects except that I don't want to stop them!! I take my tablet in the morning before the face pain starts. I never feel sleepy. However I may have to up the dose sometime or have the other half in the pm as I wonder if my body is getting used to them.
        They made my life liveable again!
        SSRIs do not agree with me. Can't take them. Or Amitrip.
        When the going gets tough - the tough get going!

Comment

Whoops It went through twice. I have trouble with our Broadband!! I have to turn off the modem for a while to get a better speed.
          When the going gets tough - the tough get going!

Comment

im a bit worried about that i might be addicted this drug, the drug is also prescribed for my throat pain with nerve block treatment on my neck...
            I believe I can fly!

Comment

Working...
            X