Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cataract Surgery August 1

Hi everyone:

I'm having my second cataract surgery. My first one is what started all my problems. . I've let it go as long as I could without losing my drivers license. Please think of me on August 1, Monday. Thanks
    GOGO

aww, my prayers are with you!

my complications are due to lasik surgery, and i'd never have the guts to get an enhancement. you're brave to go through it again, god bless,

Homes

Comment

Good luck, Gogo. Let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Phyllis,
        My thoughts and prayers are with you today and always. I'll send extra special vibes your way on August 1st!
        Take care,
        Kyle

Comment

Well, I'm four day out from surgery. So far, so good. I little gritty and dry, but so far nothing like the problems before. When I'm two weeks out I'll be happy if it keeps progressing like it is. I have to admit Wednesday night the fear started coming in on me but I had to remember that the doctor pinpointed the old medication that caused the problem and I'm not using it now. Soooo I hope it continues. Thanks for your thoughts on the 1st appreciate them.
          GOGO

Comment

As one who has had bad lasik and one bad cataract surgery, I wish you continued luck with your healing. I am leaving my intact cataract in as long as possible. Keep us posted of your progress. Lucy
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Thought I had the walk in the park but NO

Well, I thought I was going to have a walk in the park like others with the second cataract surgery. I'm twelve days out and a corner of incision is not healing. I think its the severe dry eye catching on the epitheal and not letting it completely heal. The doctor said "this is unusual." We're trying gel drops ( a lot for me) to see if will heal. Yipes I'm tired of the darn princess body.
              GOGO

Comment

Working...
              X