Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new redness reducing eye drops with no rebound!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looked on Amazon and it says only deliver to the U.S. I'm from Canada. Where could I buy this?

Comment

• Hi, I im planing to do 3 drops per week, i'll call my doctor's office to ask if that is safe

Comment

• I really hope the reviews on Amazon are real users Franklin1987 at this point, it seems like you’re the only one who have hands on those drops, please let us know how it goes. I placed an order on Walgreens, but status is showing unknown ..patiently waiting

Comment

• My FedEx shipping says it will arrive today. So within 6 hours I will have them in my hands!
          Had a few problems with Customs required invoice and ingredients description etc. but it all cleared yesterday.
          I will post a pic once i get them and let you know how long the first drop lasts for.
          I am initially going to adopt the strategy of 1 drop at 8am and 1 drop at 2pm.
          If i can get white eyes from majority of the day or last me until night time with the above, and NO rebound, then im going to be extremely happy
          Will keep this forum posted

Comment

• I’m also from Canada and extremely disappointed we cannot get these drops or even order them from the states Does anyone have any idea how we can get them here in Canada?

i just googled Walgreens in the states and it looks like many stores currently have them in stock! Can someone please go buy some and try them out!? And then maybe mail me some lol

Comment

• Hi Zeezee
              You can use a site like Myus.com like i did. They give you a US shipping address you can send them to, and then the onforward to your home address.
              Cost me about $20 to use this service

Comment

• Franklin1987 interesting, I’ll have to try that. Which site did you order from? Amazon seems to be out of stock?

Comment

• I ordered from Amazon, but i did it on the day they became available and the order didnt ship for over 1 week

Comment

• OK i have received my Lumify!
                    Drops worked as expected and went white after 1 min, all pure white!
                    I applied at 1pm so will monitor how long it lasts
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Franklin1987 i also got a hold of them today. I ended up going to walgreens. They found it for me in the back. I applied 1 small drop in each eye at 1pm today (its 8pm now). Eyes have been white. Very white actually. So far they work great. Lets see how they hold up after a few weeks. So far im very happy.

Comment

• I used Clear Eyes 4 years, i'm still recovering from the rebound effect

What do the old users of this forum say about Lumify?

Is Lumify safe for long term use?

Is 3 drops per week ok?

Comment

• redhombre . They just came out, but they're supposed to be much better for you. A lot of us here have been tracking it for the past several years. The entire point of lumify is to be an actual redness reliever with no rebound. Read through the earlier posts here for more info.

Comment

• 1st picture was 1 min after drops
                            2nd picture was 3 hours after drops
                            applied drops again after 5 hours
                            3rd picture was 3 hours after second drop
                            4th picture was next morning (taken in different lighting)
                            My conclusion is the drops lasted longer when first applied but did not last as long the second time during the day. I have not noticed any rebound or increase in redness the next day, they seem to be the same redness they normally are.
                            Today I will try 3 drops - 8am, 1pm, 6pm
                            Attached Files

Comment

• 1st drops applied today at 8am - worked within a couple of minutes
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Franklin1987 How often were you using your old drops? Seems diapapointing as they are supposed to last longer than 5 hours. What is your first impression?

Comment

Working...
                                X