Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new redness reducing eye drops with no rebound!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lessredness
    replied
    Originally posted by bluebear View Post
    I managed to get a script for alphagan p. I added a few drops to dry eye drops and since you can't take the top off those bottles I added it using a syringe. (genius idea) . I havent been able to measure the exact amount I put it but I'll just see how it goes.
    bluebear i send you a private message please reply thanks

Leave a comment:

• bluebear
    replied
    I managed to get a script for alphagan p. I added a few drops to dry eye drops and since you can't take the top off those bottles I added it using a syringe. (genius idea) . I havent been able to measure the exact amount I put it but I'll just see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Mathman726
    replied
    Found this: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300453630.html

So may be available in 2018?

Leave a comment:

• lessredness
    replied
    Hey, I've ran out of the drops so not using them at the moment. I'll delay my next purchase due to the $ and I dont have any events coming up...

I just asked for brimonidine 0.01%, I don't know what the rest of the ingredients are, probably just preservative free drops.
    Hopefully the FDA decision in December comes back as positive and you can just buy it over the counter. It's too expensive and troublesome this way.
    bluebear effect rebound there is?

Leave a comment:

• bluebear
    replied
    Hey, I've ran out of the drops so not using them at the moment. I'll delay my next purchase due to the $ and I dont have any events coming up...

I just asked for brimonidine 0.01%, I don't know what the rest of the ingredients are, probably just preservative free drops.
    Hopefully the FDA decision in December comes back as positive and you can just buy it over the counter. It's too expensive and troublesome this way.

Leave a comment:

• Vivid Panda
    replied

I'm using it often. I feel that it's more effective than cleareyes and has less rebound. I'm not sure about "no" rebound.

I would probably keep a supply on hand.
    Hey there bluebear any update for us?

Also a few questions;

1) do you have a list of the 'ingredients' and their dosages by any chance so I can pass the same information to try and get a version myself?
    2) have you ever thought about adding some dry eye ingredients that could contribute to lubrication?

Leave a comment:

• IrishEyes1992
    replied
    Blue bear what country are you living in/where did you get these drops?

When you say you aren't sure about no rebound, so you mean they do make your eyes a little bit redder once it's worn off?!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• lessredness
    replied
    [QUOTE=bluebear;n205347]

I'm using it often. I feel that it's more effective than cleareyes and has less rebound. I'm not sure about "no" rebound.

I would probably keep a supply on hand.[/QUOTE

bluebear supply in hand but which % of Brimonidine?

Leave a comment:

• bluebear
    replied
    Originally posted by lessredness View Post
    luminesse It is always postponed.This is strange and not good.i have to try to do it through pharmacy.Those of you who did it,Are they using it often? without rebound effect?

I would probably keep a supply on hand.

Leave a comment:

• lessredness
    replied
    luminesse It is always postponed.This is strange and not good.i have to try to do it through pharmacy.Those of you who did it,Are they using it often? without rebound effect?

Leave a comment:

• IrishEyes1992
    replied
    Ahh I see! It seems as tho it will never be available lol.....

i was researching brimonidine, it's in 'Mirvaso' face cream for rosacea and in quite a few cases it would seem it has caused rebound facial flushing! It doesn't get the best reviews at all!

I'm not so sure on it now, If it causes rebound facial flushing I don't see how it would work& not cause rebound in the eyes! for me anyway as I have ocular rosacea ;(

hmm, maybe these luminesse eye drops are too good to be true?!

Leave a comment:

• Mathman726
    replied
    From what I found on the internet: "The final FDA decision to approve or not approve a new product occurs on the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) meeting date. The PDUFA date is the final step in the formal regulatory pathway." So I assume that means, since the date for Luminesse is December 27, that if approved, won't be available until 2018.

Leave a comment:

• IrishEyes1992
    replied
    Just read that article!

So it hasn't actually been approved yet!

What does pdufa mean?!

Leave a comment:

• Mathman726
    replied
    Valeant Pharm posted Q1 results. Statement about Luminesse is at http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300453630.html . If I read this correctly, won't be available soon. An comments?

Leave a comment:

• lessredness
    replied
    Originally posted by Waesk View Post

I actually thought it was too white at the start haha. I looked like an android or something.

I've only used it once but i checked the time regularly. I guess it started to get less white at the 6 hour mark but still better than normal which is pretty much fully red.
    Waesk can you explain the difference between ""LUMINESSE"" and another vasoconscrictor eye drops?
    luminesse work well for 6 hours. its fantastic! but after what happen? Your eyes come back as before?Or are they more more red?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X