This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my bleph/MGD progress

Right it's been a while and things have got better since the warmer weather and change of routine! I have learnt one thing "Less is More" why because now I only wash my eyes every 2-3 days just using a mild body wash in the shower and using a flannel to remove debris from the lids and using NAC supplement everyday which has been a lifesaver.Also don't overdo the lid expressing as this can irritate the delicate lids in my experience.

I realised that the Seborrheic crusts won't go ! So I can only clean some of the surface debris off and thats it..whereas before i was tryin everyday to remove all the debris and makin my eyes very red and angry ..also heat is a problem and I must be careful as too much heat really makes the eyes worse for me.

My eyes are white most days now and I rarely get dry eyes apart from some off days where I get burning and slight grittiness.
    "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Wow. Really good news, Hyperhead - has the sore red flaking gone? and that sore patch under the top eyelid? You think you were overdoing it then?
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Working...
    X