This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depressed, Tired, & Confused Help! Meibomitis

I used Burt's Bee cleansing towelettes to clean eye make off and eyes became irritated... Went to the doctor she said it irritated the glands use warm compresses and a antibiotic drop it worked but still felt slightly irritated.. I went back she said I had a couple of blockages so she expressed them and prescribed a ointment and a drop to use for a week.. I felt good went back a week later she said my eyes were fine just a tiny bit swelling so she said to use warm cotton balls or compresses and wash eyes before bed & waking up. I kept with the regime eyes felt great! A lot of oil was coming out after a few I continued with the hot compresses all of a sudden after I did a compress before bed my eyes before irritated dry red I called the ophthalmologist she said come in.. She looked in my eyes and said you have no clogged glands just a little oily you over did the compresses and washes she said it was a chemical pinkeye from all the washing so she prescribed me a steroid drop for 7 days and wash eyes every the with j&j I would be okay... I used the drop for 2 days didn't like how my eyes were sensitive to light so I stopped called her she said your will be okay it's 7 days you will feel fine.. I went to another ophthalmologist he told I had Meibomitis very mild he said take 25 mg doxy, maxitrol, warm compresses 7 you will be back up & running. I took the doxy made me sick off the first pill! Anxiety heart palps ;-( I stopped decided to just do warm compresses mind you my eyes feel good did the hot compress eye went back to that dry pink eye irritation I had before. I'm I not letting anything work?
Working...
X