Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here used blephex can give me their insight on this?

Comment

Here's a UK site on Blephex http://www.blephexlids.co.uk/

Comment

I just did it today in Costa Mesa CA ..

Comment

I haven't posted on here for quite some time.

I had Blephex this morning, so will let people know how things go. I live in UK and the procedure was done by a local optician.

It was a bit uncomfortable but nothing too bad; my eyes are very sore all the time anyway - and I've put up with a lot worse. I have MGD and anterior bleph.

Comment

Irish eyes, any news?

Comment

Hi dominorose

Sadly effects were very short lived; eyes looked and felt better for a few hours but everything went back to 'normal' - i.e. sore and uncomfortable. Felt very disappointed as I thought I hadn't built up my hopes too much .....but clearly i had!

Anyway, I'm going to have a few more treatments - I gave the optician some feedback and he offered 3 more treatments with a discount. My next one is tomorrow morning, I think he wants to do the following 2 treatments within the month. Price wise, it's not too bad - it's encouraging to see this kind of treatment being offered by opticians. It's more than hospitals seem to be doing. I will certainly let you know how things go.

Comment

Ok thank you for your feedback. The only good thing I think is the reasonable price...keep us posted please

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

So im back in the states. I contacted a few places that seem to have the blephex procedure according to the site.
                    I had read this procedure is not expensive, its like $150-$200 total.
                    I contacted a few places and all of them mention to see them its going to be 250-300 minimum for consultation. Then the procedure... there was one place that they charge 500-800 dollars per procedure.
                    Is there a reason these places are quoted this high? I thought it didn't cost more than $200 at the aboslute max and i read few ppl who done it for $150 only.

Comment

Anyone done it recently?

Comment

Working...
                      X