X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conorm View Post
    [snip]

Also I found that if I ever woke up late in the morning and didnt have time for a shower my eyes felt a lot dryer during the day.
    Maybe the moisture in the shower helped my eyes get off to a good start to the day.

Hopefully my progress will continue and I will keep you posted with good news... hopefully
    Glad to hear that you are doing so much better! that is a great story.

On the matter of the shower-- it also might be that the warmth of the water helps the glands in the eyelids that secrete oil to help and retain moisture in the eye to work better. So, if you get that dry feeling during the day, it might mean that a warm compress would help.

Thanks for the uplifting report!

--Liz

Comment

RCEs and Cornela Dystrophies

HI, I have been reading these threads for a while now. I suffer from RCEs and Map Dot Dystrophy. With the help of a very sympathetic and persistant Optician and an excellent consultant the RCEs are now under control. I have a bandage lens, use Ocusan drops in the bandaged eye and Viscotears and Lacrilube in the other. These have all helped enormously but one of the main factors has definitely been using a humidifier both at home and work. I am aware I have been lucky compared to the majority of sufferers on this site but the consultant was insistant that I at least try a humidifier in my office and in bedroom at night - he was right it definitely helps.

Comment

Working...
      X