This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Just to keep you sane - if my eyes looked half as good as yours I would be dancing in the rain....

You probably suffer from light sensitivity and flourescent lights - These lights give off gases that effect the eye....Most eye doctors do not know this.

Go in for a dryness and blocked gland test

Comment

hi i really feel for you, i think the new laser therapies are very safe in removing

The new laser therapies are very effective and safe in removing veinds adn redness from the eyes. You will need a few sessions, and make sure that you are using the latest technology, as there is a big difference if you do not. I know of doctors in America and in thailand doing this; the hospital in thailand is one of the best in the world, i have been there and they indeed use the latest technology. You need to be treated with steroidal and non steroidal antiinflammatory drops in between the sessions, and for some time after that. There will be no return of the veins once they are extinguished by a laser.

Comment

hi i really feel for you, i think the new laser therapies are very safe in removing

The new laser therapies are very effective and safe in removing veinds adn redness from the eyes. You will need a few sessions, and make sure that you are using the latest technology, as there is a big difference if you do not. I know of doctors in America and in thailand doing this; the hospital in thailand is one of the best in the world, i have been there and they indeed use the latest technology. You need to be treated with steroidal and non steroidal antiinflammatory drops in between the sessions, and for some time after that. There will be no return of the veins once they are extinguished by a laser.

Comment

Comment

Ringo,

How do yo know that it is not just the drops that make it look like you have no veins anymore? and when you stop using antinflamatory eyedrops the veins comes back. I have seen pictures before and after laser treatment and it does not look good at all, it is worse. What type of laser is this? I know that there are a few people like you (I think) that are the lucky ones and have no veins comming back but there are a lot of people that are not that lucky. How do you know there is no damage on your cornea? If this is safe i am sure we will see doctors doing this all over the world in the near future just like you can have your nose, face or whatever done.

It is great if it works but i think it has to be safe too.

Comment

Originally posted by sanna View Post
              Ringo,

How do yo know that it is not just the drops that make it look like you have no veins anymore? and when you stop using antinflamatory eyedrops the veins comes back. I have seen pictures before and after laser treatment and it does not look good at all, it is worse. What type of laser is this? I know that there are a few people like you (I think) that are the lucky ones and have no veins comming back but there are a lot of people that are not that lucky. How do you know there is no damage on your cornea? If this is safe i am sure we will see doctors doing this all over the world in the near future just like you can have your nose, face or whatever done.

It is great if it works but i think it has to be safe too.
              Thank you for your feedback...

I am a very cautious person and risking anything is not something I would do, even if successful outcome is worth the try.

Any procedure, or use of drops or other medications has to be carefully monitored by a competent doctor...only he can see whether you get damage to the cornea or not.

For me the damage to the cornea was there before I started my treatment, not after.

Comment

Hello

Master Chef,
                I think your eyes look pretty good.I wish my eyes looked that white. Like others here, my eyes are very red in the morning and get a little bit better throughout the day; on a good day they look like your picture. They also get red under flourecent lighting. Very frustrating as you all know. Has anyone found something that helps a little bit?

Comment

Akular drops seem to take care of the redness for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X