X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pritzzy
    replied
    i had asked a doctor once and he said that its symmetric most of the time. So one eye is bound to show more symptoms than the other.

Leave a comment:

• jenny2008
    replied
    LaDiva..i am like you -it's my left eye!!! it finally started tearing and it is almost 5pm?? yest is was good until around 5pm and then it started to kill me.. 98% of the time it is my left eye that is just bone dry and my right eye ok.. whats funny now is that i have an eye infection in my right eye and my left still feels worse!! glad to know i am not alone. but you know they really need to get more $$$ and do more research to help this dry eye thing.. it can be sooo debilating... Thanks to Rebecca at least we have this wonderful site to vent on !!!

Leave a comment:

• LaDiva
    replied
    Hi Pritzzy,
    My left eye is always worse than the right. The eye doctor told me ten years ago that I have less tear flow in the left, so that may be part of the answer.

Leave a comment:

• pritzzy
    replied
    hmm.. dont know when this pain and agony will end :/
    Originally posted by ScottishDave View Post
    Exactly the same as me right down to the veins apart from swapping left for right and vice-versa.

Leave a comment:

• ScottishDave
    replied
    Originally posted by pritzzy View Post
    My right eye is more veiny and burns most of the time whereas the left eye is partly veiny and burns ocasionally.
    Exactly the same as me right down to the veins apart from swapping left for right and vice-versa.

Leave a comment:

• pritzzy
    replied
    @Colin. Glad to know that i'm not the only one.
    @Gabriel. That happens with me sometimes. Each one burns alternatively. :/

Leave a comment:

• Gabriel
    replied
    Mine goes from one side to the other day to day. I never know which eyes its going to be.

Leave a comment:

• Colin P
    replied
    I'm same as you Pritz, Right eye is far worse than Left...

Leave a comment:

• pritzzy
    started a topic One eye more severe than the other?

One eye more severe than the other?

Is it normal to have dry eye symptoms in one eye more severe than the other?
    My right eye is more veiny and burns most of the time whereas the left eye is partly veiny and burns ocasionally. Sorry for the language but couldn't put it forward in a better way.
Working...
X