Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem too. My right eyelid hurts more and is more swollen than the left. This makes my eyes look like one is smaller than the other, some days it's really noticeable depending on the swelling. Oddly though, I am missing more eyelashes on the left. Also, I'm still not sure if my nasal problems are related to my Blepharitis/mgd, but coincidentally my right nostril is more bothersome than my right.

Comment

Angela,
      Are your eyelids more swollen in the mornings?? Do they get almost back to their normal size as the day progresses?? My upper lids are very swollen in the AM but look normal by the afternoon. Nothing else is swollen in the AM just my upper lids.

Comment

Has anyone found relief yet?
        Its been around a year for me.. :|
        Pritesh.

Comment

It took a long time, but I got my painful dryness in both eyes to a tolerable level about 2 years ago by using Azasite, but my right eye is very painful (for the past 5 years) because I have a recurrent epithelial defect on my right cornea. It's like I have a cut that opens up, then heals, and then the cycle repeats again and again with no end in sight so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post
            It took a long time, but I got my painful dryness in both eyes to a tolerable level about 2 years ago by using Azasite, but my right eye is very painful (for the past 5 years) because I have a recurrent epithelial defect on my right cornea. It's like I have a cut that opens up, then heals, and then the cycle repeats again and again with no end in sight so far.
            Sorry to know! Even i've started to feel that its never going to end.. :|
            Pritesh.

Comment

I think there is a sinus, dry eye link. My left sinus is always stuffed and the more stuffed it is the more dry my eye seems

Comment

could be.

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                I think there is a sinus, dry eye link. My left sinus is always stuffed and the more stuffed it is the more dry my eye seems
                just a week back i had a ct scan. i was diagnosed with sinusitis. As per the doctors, it could be a reason for the eye trouble.
                Pritesh.

Comment

My right eye which is severe swells up when the symptoms are at its peak and shows blurred vision most of the time.. The vision in the left eye is perfect and it is quite calm in most part of the day. There is very less burning and menthol sensation in the left eye as compared to the right.

Does anyone experiences this?
                  Pritesh.

Comment

I have the same thing Pritzzy. Dont give up hope things will get better, I really believe you might want to talk to somebody like a doctor to get you through these rough times. You have a lot of anxiety and sound really upset. I feel a doctor might help you put some things into perspective. P.S Did you get my message?

Comment

Working...
                    X