This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eye balls ache shower water caused serious problem

On monday I had a shower in my mums en suite bathroom I never usually use it, but the main bathroom hot water wasnt working due to the cold weather (the ensuite uses a different water system in house). So I then went had the shower kept my eyes closed through out, after the shower came out with ahcey eyes and also noticed my vision was not so good. This had happened the week before to me when I was washing my face and eyes with the bathroom shower head water, but this time with the en suite shower even with my eyes closed it was even worse. It has been nearly 4 days and my eyes still ache and vision isnt the best, its improved slightly but aches a lot still. It feels a bit burny and like my natural moisture isnt there at all, I am rather worried as its been so bad even after lots of sleep my eyes still feel weak. I hope there is no bad chemicals in the shower en suite as the water felt a lot worse then my normal bathroom. I paniced and flushed my eyes with the normal bathroom water which just made it worse, I have eye ocd also but yeah its come to the point where my visions getting effected and im in a lot of pain what do you suggest is wrong with my eyes? I have bought some goggles so that will stop me from putting water in my eyes in future

The pain has been so bad and worrying also I havent been out in days and I really need to do some things for jsa I might book a docs appointment but the docs in braintree essex isnt very good but they will give me eye drops.
Working...
X