Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Environmentally caused dry eye - how long does it take before eyes show improvement?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environmentally caused dry eye - how long does it take before eyes show improvement?

I have had dry eye for about two months now. One of the factors involved (and maybe the only one?) was that at work I had conditioned air blowing down my face from above for about 3 months (after they had changed the ventilation system). They finally rerouted the conditioned air last week Tuesday after several requests to do so by myself and my supervisor.

My question is: If my dry eye was caused primarily by the air blowing down my face, how long will it take for my eyes to recover? How long should it take before I notice an improvement? (Of course there was the immediate improvement locally at my desk, but I am wondering how long I should expect to wait before my eyes show improvement in other situations as well, e.g., at home, etc?)

I am asking this because I am wondering if that could have been the ONLY factor causing my dry eye or if it was just one of several?

How long did it take for other folks to notice improvement when an environmental factor was involved?

Thank you for any light you can shed on this.

Warren
Working...
X