This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicest moisture chamber glasses?

Hey guys. Since technology seems to change a lot, wanted to ask for any updates you may have seen on the most office-appropriate/attractive moisture (or partial moisture) chamber glasses.

I know about MEGs and I love my 7-Eyes. This is to try and get an update on what the latest products available for indoor computer use might be ... that don't look like they came from Michael Phelps' gym locker.

And yes, I realize vanity is an evil personality trait.

Thanks as always ... Rob

Wiley's are excellent. Gunnar Optik lens look incredible but never tried them as they are not moisture glasses.

http://www.gunnars.com/

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'll keep checking this thread if anyone has other suggestions.

@Plat, I've had the Gunnar page bookmarked for awhile because they look so cool. But I cannot for my life figure out how those styles are remotely "moisture chamber-ish." See what I mean? I think they are probably just a closer-to-the-face lens than regular glasses.

Comment

Gunnar glasses

I have the Sheadog model. They do fit fairly close to the face but not close enough for the moisture effect. I bought mine hoping that the color would be good for my light sensitivity while using the computer. Sadly, they didn't work as well as my tinted Wiley Airage.

Comment

I any eye company is reading this.....

I would like a moisture chamber glasses that look decent...and not like goggles...

First...give us neutral colors...red is cool...but how about a brown tortoise shell color....

The rims should be thin...we are not wearing these for sports...we are wearing them in the office....thin thin...trim trim...

The foam should be a neutral color...lets try clear plastic....tan plastic...brown plastic...something that matches skin tones so that it blends in ....not stick out like a sore thumb!

Oh and lets get these things freakin covered by insurance....

Amen....grrrrrrrrr

Comment

LOL. Hey, I hope that made you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
              I would like a moisture chamber glasses that look decent...and not like goggles...

First...give us neutral colors...red is cool...but how about a brown tortoise shell color....

The rims should be thin...we are not wearing these for sports...we are wearing them in the office....thin thin...trim trim...

The foam should be a neutral color...lets try clear plastic....tan plastic...brown plastic...something that matches skin tones so that it blends in ....not stick out like a sore thumb!

Oh and lets get these things freakin covered by insurance....

Amen....grrrrrrrrr
              Couldn't have said it better myself!

Comment

Originally posted by pecan121 View Post
                Gunnar glasses

I have the Sheadog model. They do fit fairly close to the face but not close enough for the moisture effect. I bought mine hoping that the color would be good for my light sensitivity while using the computer. Sadly, they didn't work as well as my tinted Wiley Airage.
                I've been using Gunnars and they are very helpful, but I feel I'm missing out because the Gunnars aren't actually moisture chambers.

pecan121 can you elaborate on what model of Wiley (and what lens color) you are using?
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X