X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of goggles--advice needed

Hi,
    I have found the info. and commentary on each type of goggle in the Dry Eye Shop very helpful, but wondered if anyone has been purchasing and using the tinted lenses while indoors, or if those are strictly for sun exposure. I ask because a few that are appealing to me only come in tinted lenses and I spent a good bit of my time using my computer. Would it be best for me just to get the clear for indoor use? Also, I have a small-ish head (that sounds funny), which brand might be best for me?
    Thanks so much,
    Tiffany

tinted goggles indoors

I find it helpful to wear tinted moisture chamber goggles when I am using the computer or when watching tv. I have 2 pair - one is a light peach and the other is a 7eye goggle with light changing lens. The lens is supposed to be clear indoors but has a slight yellow tint. I am light sensitive, especially to fluorescents, so I need a yellow tint to block blue light.

I can't recommend a particular model for you. You really need to try them on before buying to get a good fit. However, I ordered mine online, one from ebay, and got lucky because they fit okay.

Comment

Working...
    X