Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daytime eyewear for smaller faces? Wiley's didn't work at all....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytime eyewear for smaller faces? Wiley's didn't work at all....

Hi,

I went to a Harley Davidson store today and tried on every pair of Wiley's they had. There was major gapping between the foam and the top of my eye area and the salesperson said they just didn't fit my face shape at all. I ended up buying a $35 pair of Harley glasses with a hard rubber/foam seal that fit better, but I'd really love something better. Is there a 7eye model that works for smaller faces that can't wear Wiley's? thanks for any input!

Tiffany

The wiley air rage comes with an elastic strap - did you try it on with that? It might help hold the sunglasses on better. Just a thought.

Comment

who wants to make us some decent glasss to wear???? please eyewear companies!

I dont quite understand why all goggles have to look so hidious. Make the frames skinnier...lighter in weight...and different colors. Try a nice brown tortoise. You can still put the foam liner in them...just make them less obtrusive! PLEASE! Is there such a thing where the lenses are clear on the inside...so you can see inside just fine, but slighty shaded so people looking at you cant see your foam liners???? help us design nicer styles. Im tired of looking like a freak at work!

Comment

^lol i know, I feel 10 years older wearing these Onion Goggles everywhere...

Tiff, the goggles that best fit me are Onion googles but like I said, not very attractve. I have Wiley Bricks too but yeah i know what you mean about them not fitting very well in the upper eye area. But Rebecca told me all panoptyx are bigger than Wileys so i guess theyd be the smallest.
        miserable in Miami...

Comment

thank you tearless and chimera. no, i didn't try them on with the strap--i have long hair and wearing goggles with a strap all day would just be really annoying. i'll probably just order some onion goggles. the harley's seem to fit well, but they fog up almost instantly, so that is quite annoying. thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X