Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Moisture Chamber Glasses' users please share your experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milo007 Here's that link to my Sedona glasses review - http://forum.dryeyezone.com/forum/dr...-great-service

Comment

Originally posted by SAAG View Post
      Milo007 Here's that link to my Sedona glasses review - http://forum.dryeyezone.com/forum/dr...-great-service
      Thank you SAAG
      ​​​​​​
      Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Milo007 View Post
        . The shipping costs to/from India from/to US are high so it would be far too expensive an ordeal. I would really hate to spend as much money as the frames cost as shipping and import/export duty fees.
        Yes for sure that is a game changer

Comment

Originally posted by farmgirl View Post

Yes for sure that is a game changer
          Ziena's frames cost 160$ each and shipping and import duties are 130$!

That's pretty disappointing!

Comment

I have Ziena Seacrest. Best Dry eye glasses I have ever had. They are stylish (I get comments) and seal pretty well. I am over people looking and wondering what my glasses are all about.

For those looking for a tighter fit with their Ziena glasses - It is possible to “carefully” bend the frames to get a better fit to your face so they seal better. Look it up on uTube on bending plastic framed glasses - lots of videos. Basically you boil water, pour over the area of the frame to bend, and then bend away. I was scared as hell to do this to my brand new prescription Ziena Seacrest glasses are first! But they in fact bend quite easily after boiling water, and hold the shape once cooled down. Basically I ended up custom fitting the frames to my face and ears over about a dozen boil and bends cycles (I only bent them a tiny bit each time and tried the fit between bends).

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X