No announcement yet.

Participants needed for Micro-Env Glasses survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some glasses made at a Walmart store one time---seven years ago---and they were crap. The workmanship was terrible, the lenses weren't cut well and then were forced into the frame. Cheap, yes---but still a waste of money. They re-made them, and they were still crap.

That said, I have also had total crap made at independent local optical shops. Even so, I would personally rather support smaller chains or local businesses.

C66

Comment

bumping this to the top so more readers will take the survey
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

many thanks

Bless you, Rebecca, for bumping the survey info to the top. A day doesn't pass when I don't yearn for those SeeFits. . .and my hope is that the product will be so good, and so versatile, that we will all want them and benefit by them somehow. . .

Also sending positive thoughts for your healing and rapid return to full vision with the sclerals back in. . .
        <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Just a reminder to new users - please complete this survey!!

(((Rojzen))) Eye's doing much better after a short course of steroids. I have to admit by the end of last week I thought I would scream if I spent one more hour squinting. I am happily (if tentatively) back in my sclerals now.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

great initiative-I can't see the MEG image in the survey

great initiative-I can't see the MEG and other images in the survey, therefor I was unalbe to answer questions 3,4,5,6,21 . I was wondering if this is the case for everyone else (I'm using both internet explorer and firefox)

beside that I'm very excited about this product or any product that could help. From my personal perspective after DES performance, it must fit my face which is narrow and small, comfort is also an issue for long use during the day, and lastly look: this would determine the activities and the duration I would it say business, meeting with clients, social evetns, going out,etc. Other than that the looks wont' stop me from using it for work in the office, computer, reading, out door, indoor, etc

good luck

Comment

Working...
            X