Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith1989
    replied
    Yes and yes. Lol my eyes don't look red, just the lids. It sucks. I'm using manuka honey silver grade. I tried the platinum, but it was to strong.

Leave a comment:

• xpro
    replied
    Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
    Xpro is this still working for you?! I think it helps the glands for sure but I find I have to be consistent or they clog up again. Have you still been using tears?
    Yes it's working very well. My eyes feel and look 100% normal now.

Please answer the questions below for me.

Do any of your eyelids swell up? do you get little bumps on your eyelid margins?

Leave a comment:

• Faith1989
    replied
    Xpro is this still working for you?! I think it helps the glands for sure but I find I have to be consistent or they clog up again. Have you still been using tears?

Leave a comment:

• xpro
    replied
    Originally posted by PotatoCakes View Post
    Ditto Faith1989 - How do you apply, how thick, how long do you keep it on before you wash it off?
    I start by washing my eyelids and eyelashes. I put honey without mixing it with any water. After putting it on, if my eyelids feel sticky, I put water on my finger and go over the excess honey so it does not bother me when I'm blinking. I put very tiny amounts of honey or else it would make blinking uncomfortable as it's sticky. I leave it on all the time. No one can detect I have honey on my eyes by looking at me.

Leave a comment:

• xpro
    replied
    Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
    Do you wash it off or keep it on? I have also had success with honey
    I keep it on. I apply it 2 times a day. Before applying I wash my eyelids with water and soap.

Leave a comment:

• xpro
    replied
    Originally posted by DCRdryeye View Post
    What brand of honey do you use xpro? I use OptiMel...applied along the lid margins with a q-tip.
    I am travelling in south america, so I just picked up some local honey, I have read that manuka honey has the best anti bacterial properties. But I was not able to find that here so I'm using regular local honey. It does not have a brand.

Leave a comment:

• Faith1989
    replied
    I wet a q tip and put a bit of manuka honey on it. I wipe it on the lids with my eyes closed and leave it on. I also use cliradex in case of demodex. It seems to help

Leave a comment:

• PotatoCakes
    replied
    Ditto Faith1989 - How do you apply, how thick, how long do you keep it on before you wash it off?

Leave a comment:

• Faith1989
    replied
    Do you wash it off or keep it on? I have also had success with honey

Leave a comment:

• DCRdryeye
    replied
    What brand of honey do you use xpro? I use OptiMel...applied along the lid margins with a q-tip.

Leave a comment:

• xpro
    started a topic honey on eyelashes

honey on eyelashes

After reading an article about a man who cured his blepheritis with honey I decided to try it.

I've had swollen red eyelids and eyes that felt dry for years. I would also get little pimples on my eyelid margins.

I highly recommend that everyone suffering from these conditions to try honey. I'm on my third day and feel pretty much cured. My eyelid swelling went down the next morning. It is unbelievable. The sty I had was gone overnight.

Blepheritis is caused by the staph infection inside your eyelash follicle and anti biotics do not kill the staph infection. Honey does. You can Google this for your self.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
    Last edited by xpro; 19-Jun-2014, 02:41. Reason: spelling
Working...
X