Natural Treatements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curious

How often do you do these and do you have to do them forever?

Comment

You only do the liver flushes until no more stones come out, this could be anywhere from 6-12 liver flushes, the liver flushes can be done every 3 weeks, no sooner than that, as you liver needs time to heal, as the tissue around the obstruction in the bile ducts needs to heal from the stones that impaired it's function. you will notice increased energy level with each flush, everyone that I know that has tried it, has seen amazing results, stronger vision and higher energy levels with each flush. after the liver is clean of stones and no more stones come out, to keep your liver clean you do one liver flush every 6 months or once a year to maintain it.

rhad

Comment

Eyes

Are your eyes better since you have done these? It sounds like a good thing, I work with a woman who has a liver disease and she has yellow in the whites of her eyes so I guess liver function is directly related to your eyes. Thanks for your reply, it is very interesting.

Comment

yes, my eyes are much better because of the flushes, but it takes time for the liver to heal when all the stones are flushed, I have read that it takes somewhere from 6 months to 1 year for the liver to heal after all stones removed. When the whites of the eyes turn yellow it is called Jaundice, it is caused by blocked bile flow so toxins can't be removed through the bile as it is blocked.

good luck!

rhad

Comment

thanks very much, rhad, for posting all this useful information and links!
            Eva

Comment

Originally posted by rhad View Post
              You only do the liver flushes until no more stones come out, this could be anywhere from 6-12 liver flushes, the liver flushes can be done every 3 weeks, no sooner than that, as you liver needs time to heal, as the tissue around the obstruction in the bile ducts needs to heal from the stones that impaired it's function. you will notice increased energy level with each flush, everyone that I know that has tried it, has seen amazing results, stronger vision and higher energy levels with each flush. after the liver is clean of stones and no more stones come out, to keep your liver clean you do one liver flush every 6 months or once a year to maintain it.

rhad
              Can I just suggest anyone contemplating this or any other activity that is a digression from your regular lifestyle should first discuss it and the consequenses with a suitably qualified medical practioner.

Whilst this activity may work for some, it "could" also be dangerous for your health. As suggested, BEFORE contemplating this it may be good to consult your regular health care practioner first.

Prattstar

Comment

I have to agree. I have read about a "flush" that involves lemon juice and oilve oil, but it stated very firmly that this must be done with the guidance of a health care professional. This was an "alternative health" book, but it is still very important not to do these things without the control and guidance of some one more experienced.

I would not be adverse to trying it, but only if it was prescribed to me by my "alternative healthcare' provider.

These things have a powerful affect on the body.

Bernadette

Comment

Sorry I forgot to add...

Note to all: I am not a health care practitioner or doctor.....what I have posted about a liver flush is what I have found has greatly improved my dry eye.

DISCLAIMER:Before considering any of this, it is advised that you consult with your health care practitioner or doctor.

thanks,

rhad

Comment

Thanks Rhad,

I was looking at this on youtube yesterday and some people seemed to be doing this flush almost as a joke, or for the "fun factor", just doing it for the camera, and I have to say I was concerned that people would take something like this so lightly. I think its important that people realize that it isn't something they can just take upon themselves to do, as it does have a strong effect on the body, obviously in your case a great effect!!

I'm glad you are having such success with it. I am seeing an accupucturist who is treating my liver, I'm planning on talking to her about this when I see her as I read something similar to your flush in a book she recommended I read. Though with the Doxy I am on it is probably better to wait.

Bernadette

Comment

Milk thistle is supposed to "cleanse " the liver - anyone tried it?

Comment

I haven't...right now I just am drinking a ton of iced mint tea, in fact I drink this instead of water....I am so ready to have perfect eyes again!!

Bernadette

Comment

Working...
                        X