Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPL, my experience

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ebi1368
    replied
    Originally posted by Lena11 View Post
    phenix01 Just interested how bad your eyes feel with a tbut of 3? Can you work/socialise/do you need to wear moisture chambers?
    My TBUT is 2-4 second. I do not have problem working with computer. It is just AC that is killing me. Restaurants and coffee shop are really bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    phenix01 Just interested how bad your eyes feel with a tbut of 3? Can you work/socialise/do you need to wear moisture chambers?

    Leave a comment:


  • edmunder
    replied
    Good luck. I did see a large increase in oil production from one eye and less oil production from my worse eye.

    Oil quality went from toothpaste to thin but still some yellowish oil. Not perfectly clear.

    I have had 3 total. The change happened after 2 IPL. I has #3 done a couple weeks ago. Not sure the benefits so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • ebi1368
    replied
    Originally posted by phenix01 View Post
    Before treatment Dr said oil is good quality (osmolarity) but lacking in quantity. After treatment Dr said my glands seemed to have responded well to it based on what he saw but no more insight.
    Thanks for your response. I am doing lipiview this Thursday to see if IPL has done anything for me or not. Mine was mostly hard oil coming out.

    Leave a comment:


  • phenix01
    replied
    Before treatment Dr said oil is good quality (osmolarity) but lacking in quantity. After treatment Dr said my glands seemed to have responded well to it based on what he saw but no more insight.

    Leave a comment:


  • ebi1368
    replied
    Originally posted by phenix01 View Post
    After having exhausted most treatments available (Lipiflow which gave close to no relief and Probing which gave full relief but only for 2 weeks), I had my first IPL treatment done today.

    My TBU before treatment is 3 seconds in both eyes.

    Will keep this thread updated with my progression, for those interested in IPL. Crossing fingers really hard here.

    As for my first treatment, a bit of stinging but it is not too bad and takes no time to do. Dr seemed optimistic on the potential for results.
    I hope you see some improvement.

    How was your oil when your doctor pressed your eyelid?

    Leave a comment:


  • phenix01
    started a topic IPL, my experience

    IPL, my experience

    After having exhausted most treatments available (Lipiflow which gave close to no relief and Probing which gave full relief but only for 2 weeks), I had my first IPL treatment done today.

    My TBU before treatment is 3 seconds in both eyes.

    Will keep this thread updated with my progression, for those interested in IPL. Crossing fingers really hard here.

    As for my first treatment, a bit of stinging but it is not too bad and takes no time to do. Dr seemed optimistic on the potential for results.
Working...
X