No announcement yet.

Omega 7 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ate membrasin in 2008, a Finnish product with omega 7, for almost four months. I took four capsules per day. Noticed no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekkestad View Post
      I ate membrasin in 2008, a Finnish product with omega 7, for almost four months. I took four capsules per day. Noticed no difference.
      Membrasin works for me....so sorry it is not working for you, but i guess i know now it is the bad stress ( someone i cared about died and other bad things) that has caused my problems.

Someone asked when i noticed improvement, and it was just after a few days.

Comment

2 weeks now, and no results. Another dead end.

Comment

Trying it again

I have used cold-pressed flax seed oil for about 7-8 months and i had great results. I have largely been free of problems associated with dry eye. A month ago the flaxseed stopped doing its job. Now I have burning eyes again and i am forced to put in some eye drops a couple of times per hour. I have not changed anything other than switching room in the office and I did that two months ago. The air in the new room is more moisty (?!). Perhaps allergy is involved?

Now I go for membrasin again. This time i will go for a cold-pressed one in a bottle. I report back if sea buckthorn-god answers my prayers.

Comment

Working...
          X