This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok this is pretty exciting for us

While looking at this forum we seem to be looking for a cure but i can guarantee you this should work https://www.eyescience.com/dry-eye/

this isnt a publicity and mods feel free to move this thread where you feel but i think this is rather exciting.

This product clears up A LOT OF THINGS. we are looking for anti inflamatorry foods and stuff but we have to have a good mix. as you can see this product contains vit e,c which are both anti oxidants and as well as omega 3.

Magnesium, vit e, vit c , omega 3 and vit b.

Now what discovery? Milk is a KEY KEY KEY ingredient. WHy? It contains lactoferrin which is used for treating some bacterial or viral infections. It contains cholesterol too? Someone told me, hey you should drink milk if you have dry eyes and its definitely true. I was reading the benefits of probiotics but i think milk is the best for us.

You can eat a diet as your own but this pill has it all together. Whatever this isnt a promotion or advertising. its hope for us, its hope for rebecca and all of the older people here that have dry eyes, there is finally some hope. I also communicate with members such as jenny2008 and some other good people. Im 23, i mean having dry eyes is just pure non sense i got it by accident (its mild dry eye) but how to cure it right? nutrition and abstaining from computer and etc which isnt really easy in this era of age. Tell young people to not use a cellphone or facebook for a few months they will tell you its impossible. Anyways this isnt a success story and far from it but lemme tell you having this mix of nutrition for a week or two, i think it helps. Im taking omega 3 and a multivitamin and working on drinking milk and tea and BOOM i have all what it takes ALMOST.

What about success stories? Well, there is a user called sabine that had lasik induced dry eyes for 10 years and now she is cured, you can visist the dry eye triumphs section. This was worth a thread. As for me i was lost on nutrition and this clarifies it up . I need to stay away from screens . Dry eyes are screwing up our lives and its time that you really like me understand what we need for a recovery. I finally understood what diet we need. Notice there isnt vitamin A and D in this pill? Milk also contains Vit A and D. Im definitely gonna try to do something about dry eye untill this summer, i will try to enjoy summer 2013 to its fullest. This was worth a thread.
    Last edited by dryeye4ever; 10-Feb-2013, 11:24.

Very intresting...

I for one have noted in the past, that i do get a temporary boost immediatly after eating for some reason?, and recall a reply saying "so do i"..

I wonder if this is a first- having all them ingrediants in one tablet, aimed at dry-eye relief itself?...

Thank's for posting!.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin P View Post
      Very intresting...

I for one have noted in the past, that i do get a temporary boost immediatly after eating for some reason?, and recall a reply saying "so do i"..

I wonder if this is a first- having all them ingrediants in one tablet, aimed at dry-eye relief itself?...

Thank's for posting!.
      my pleasure colin. I think its time to end dry eye and its pain that is causing us. Hope we all end up with a recovery untill this summer. I hope this is gonna do it good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by dryeye4ever View Post
        my pleasure colin. I think its time to end dry eye and its pain that is causing us. Hope we all end up with a recovery untill this summer. I hope this is gonna do it good for us.
        Omg do you think they skip to norway?Iam so desperate right now that i will try anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ugly-eyes View Post
          Omg do you think they skip to norway?Iam so desperate right now that i will try anything.
          i definitely think they do , they seem to ship to a whole lot of countries. Im not saying this pill is the elixir to dry eyes (might be) but looking at the ingredients we are learning the right diet and vitamins to eat for a possible recovery. I decline to think post lasik dry eye patients have no solutions anymore.
          Last edited by dryeye4ever; 10-Feb-2013, 17:09.

Comment

How does this differ from just taking a multivitamin? As a side note, I did see small improvement when I started taking a multivitamin. Another side note, I am lactose intolerant so I have been cutting out most dairy in my life. Perhaps you are right with the benefits of dairy although I know there is a lot of arguments for the negative effects dairy has on dry eyes.

My biggest question is how are the ingredients in this product not covered by the ingredients in a typical multivitamin?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNate View Post
              How does this differ from just taking a multivitamin? As a side note, I did see small improvement when I started taking a multivitamin. Another side note, I am lactose intolerant so I have been cutting out most dairy in my life. Perhaps you are right with the benefits of dairy although I know there is a lot of arguments for the negative effects dairy has on dry eyes.

My biggest question is how are the ingredients in this product not covered by the ingredients in a typical multivitamin?
              thats a good question and thats why as you can see in my post, I take a multivitamin myself. Thing is, there are so many products out there such as lacrima or omega 3 for dry eye but this wont do it at all. Also in a multivitamin, there is no omega 3 either well atleast in this dosage. I just recommend this product and this is a PROOF that milk is great for dry eye. I think its the best it can be offered to us , i dont think there will ever be a secret elixir or potion for dry eyes. It's more of all in one thing. Its pretty cheap for 30$ and ask some members here who are desesperate and have done EVERYTHING or ate everything but it didnt work out.

Comment

Yeah yeah I'm with you on that. Like I said, I am lactose intolerant so there are many days I don't get any dairy whatsoever.

In my case, I take Theratears Nutrition and a multivitamin. The only additional ingredient is the lactoferrin (10 mg). It's definitely something worth trying though, I agree. Good find!

Comment

Originally posted by BigNate View Post
                  Yeah yeah I'm with you on that. Like I said, I am lactose intolerant so there are many days I don't get any dairy whatsoever.

In my case, I take Theratears Nutrition and a multivitamin. The only additional ingredient is the lactoferrin (10 mg). It's definitely something worth trying though, I agree. Good find!
                  I was asbtaining from the computer but was just eating vit D lol. I mean i thought milk only contained vit d. Thing is, most of us is stuck with dry eyes because we arent eating the right stuff at the right time. Some of us might just take either omega 3 only or a multivitamin. I take both but still Dry eye formula is like all in one, it feels like I need to get this. I did the wrong things, if you want to cure (for my case), no screens and eat THE RIGHT STUFF.

Comment

dryeye4ever do you know how many pills you have to take pr day. The ship to Norway so iam going to order this.

Comment

Uglyeyes,

I looked on the website, and under the "ingredients" section, it says to take 3 daily.

Comment

Originally posted by ugly-eyes View Post
                        dryeye4ever do you know how many pills you have to take pr day. The ship to Norway so iam going to order this.
                        3. Also, if you got it from computer or etc, i think it would be best that you abstain from screens which also a forgotten aspect i rather think too. How you want your eyes to recover if you are either watching tv or using the pc? its impossible. This is an aspect that also needs to be clarified for a possible recovery. Anyway, we all have different diagnoses maybe for lasik induced patients, screens dont matteer that much ).

Comment

Notice there isnt vitamin A and D in this pill? Milk also contains Vit A and D. Im definitely gonna try to do something about dry eye untill this summer, i will try to enjoy summer 2013 to its fullest. This was worth a thread.
                          I don't know if there is some vit. D in milk, but I know that the only food that has relevant amonut of vit. D are some fat fishes. If there is vit. D in milk, it is so little that doesn't make any difference for somebody that needs vit. D.

Well, my nutritionist also said that omega 3 alone would do nothing (i took omega 3 capsules for months before, wth no improvement). But yes, sooner or later will try this new product. I just don't want to mix things so I can know what is improving or not.
                          Last edited by bakunin; 10-Feb-2013, 18:17.

Comment

Originally posted by bakunin View Post
                            I don't know if there is some vit. D in milk, but I know that the only food that has reevant amonut of vit. D are some fat fishes. If there is vit. D in milk, it is so little that doesn't make any difference for somebody that needs vit. D.

Well, my nutritionist also said that omega 3 alone would do nothing (i took omega 3 capsules for months before, wth no improvement). But yes, sooner or later will try this new product. I just don't want to mix things so I can know what is improving or not.
                            exactly, i think the dosage in vit d in milk is few but it still proves my point on how milk is great. Vitamin A too.

And yes omega 3 alone wont do it , i was eating just that too, I did a lot of mistakes on that too.

I think Lactoferrin is really key in all of our recovery.

Comment

exactly, i think the dosage in vit d in milk is few but it still proves my point on how milk is great. Vitamin A too.

And yes omega 3 alone wont do it , i was eating just that too, I did a lot of mistakes on that too.

I think Lactoferrin is really key in all of our recovery.
                              But as probiotics, milk is very bad. Milk vanishes the guts flora. Lactoferrin may be good for our problem, but the commercialized (pasteurized) milk isn't good for anything, for what i've been reading in some books.

Comment

Working...
                              X