Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got mine in the mail too. There is nothing very different about them except the lactofferon. I was a little reassured when I read the bottle and it said to follow the dosage recommended by your doctor, so I guess it is assumed some doctors are recommending this. We will see what happens. The pills are a pretty color and they smell different than all of my other 3,000 kinds of pills!

Comment

Are you taking 3 a day LaDiva? I am, along with my upped flax and fish oil dosage.

Comment

Yes, I'm going to try three, but am not sure how well they will do with Dr. O'Hirrah's probiotics. Not too worried about the other stuff in them, because there isn't that much. I am only doing four TheraTears Nutrition a day, so don't think that is overkill. Barf. It also occurred to me that if one has an immune system which is attacking itself, then do we want to stimulate the immune system? They are a great color though.

Comment

I'm taking a probiotic too, and an anti-biotic. Yes, the blue color is gorgeous! I tried TheraTears Nutrition and didn't see any difference, but then again I think I was only taking 2 a day. For the last week or two I have really upped my oils. I think I do 8 a day.

Comment

The eye doctor told me last month that it is OK to take up to 6 TheraTears Nutrition a day. Just looked, and 6 TTNs a day (max dose) would be a total of 3200mg fish oil, 600mg DHA, 900mg ALA, 266IU vitamin E, and 2000mg flaxseed oil. Total Omega-3 is 2400mg. I am rotten at any kind of math, including multiplying by two, so hope this is right. Thanks for bringing this up. I am going to check and see what the totals would be adding the EyeScience. Not sure, but I believe too much fish oil can work as a blood thinner and if you get way way too much, dorsal fins begin to sprout!

Comment

Haha!! I am probably consuming hundreds of extra calories from all this oil!

Comment

nice expecting updates all of you but give it a few good weeks or months . I will be back, i ordered them but havent received them yet.

dosage isnt that important, it's about having a good mix and too much fish oil can be detrimental such as anything

Comment

Any updates from anyone? Perhaps I'm being a little too impatient, but if people were having any luck, I was going to give it a go. If anyone has an update, please let us know!

Comment

My eye doctor has recommended Dry Eye Omega Benefits and I get them monthly in the mail. I aksi take Flaxseedoil

Comment

I took this dry eye pill for 2 months but i was working in a windy environement at the end that didnt help me recover. Anyways, thing is, i expected more im disapointed but i took them for 2 months and a half but my aim was 3 months. I just liked the mix of this pill as im 500% sure that lactoferrin, omega 3 and vit C are almost all that we need for a recovery and plus this pill had magnesium, vit e too. I found the ingredients absolutely amazing and im surprised i didnt have better results. I may be producing more tears, I havent really went to an ophtalmologist. Anyone got results? When you think about it, God has created fruits (vit C0, milk (lactoferrin) and fish (omega 3) for the human for health benefits....Milk is given to babies because it helps them grow and etc...Anyways being 23 , i expected to recover within 2 months looks like it takes more then that.

Link for the benefit of vit c for dry eyes: http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/entry...ble-connection

Comment

I am using theralife eye enhanced plus fortifeye omega 3 and focus. I recently ran out of theralife, and unless its a coincidence my eyes freaked out and went all red. I think another lady posted on here and said the same. Theralife eye enhanced has actually helped... Eyes get addicted to it in a sense though. Maybe give these a try. Some people on here they didn't work for, but once I stopped I noticed a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
                          I am using theralife eye enhanced plus fortifeye omega 3 and focus. I recently ran out of theralife, and unless its a coincidence my eyes freaked out and went all red. I think another lady posted on here and said the same. Theralife eye enhanced has actually helped... Eyes get addicted to it in a sense though. Maybe give these a try. Some people on here they didn't work for, but once I stopped I noticed a difference.
                          thanks. Yes i guess my next try would be thera life and fortifeye. I really like the ingredients in this dry eye formula this is why i bought it. I would also suggest adding 500 ml of milk to your diet daily atleast thats if you arent lactose intolerant. I hate buying omega 3 pills because they arent good enough for our eyes this is why i aim for a all in one.

so fortifeye, theralife, dry eye formula, lacrima. Anyone knows something else, i want the best dry eye pill

Comment

Working...
                          X