Great Supplement for Dry/Red Eyes -- Fluke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did not notice change

I'm just finishing several months' supply of the Vitamin Shoppe product, and I don't think I'll replenish the supply. I like the well-rounded composition of the supplement, but for me, there was no noticeable change in my eye sensations. I did not, however, have an eye exam, while on the supplement, and so it is possible I've overlooked some change that would be detectable only on slit lamp exam. .Usually, though, when my eyes get better objectively, I can tell subjectively. . .

I should add that several months on oral NAC produced no noticeable change for me, either. (I'm embarking on topical NAC soon, I hope...)

For context: I'm a severe MGD patient, with TBUT of zero seconds, and fluctuating levels of aqueous production.
    <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

how about ruta?

this help me for a little while ruta graveolens, is a omephatic for eye's strain, I used a couple of months worked very positive , less tired eyes, or stronger at light, but same efect as most of the house remedies, temporary worked. just a though to share my experience. let me know your koments.
      “The man they call Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. ... and then I could see.” John 9:1-12

Comment

Another brand of this kind of Hair-Skin-Nail vitamin.

last night at Walmart, i saw another brand of Hair Skin Nail vitamin. And it's cheap.

Do you think it will work the same?

Just a thought.

Thanks,

Hasan

Comment

Working...
        X