Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Oil Works Awesome! :D

Hey guys,

I've had pretty awesome success with coconut oil. I've actually never had anything work this well, and I've tried many things. I just rub a little virgin coconut oil underneath my eyes (on the skin) and within an hour or so, it seeps in and starts providing relief (which lasts all day). I've noticed a little vision blurriness from this but IMHO it's totally worth it. It also minimizes the appearance of wrinkles! haha

Here's what I use (it lasts forever!): Nature's Way Coconut Oil-Extra Virgin 16 Ounces
    http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B003...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A little about me: I've had dry eyes for 12 years since I took Accutane in high school. I'm taking Restasis (which works a little), and I have my lower tear ducts plugged (which works pretty well). I spend a lot of time on computers, since I'm a financial analyst for a power company. It's also pretty dry where I live (Calgary, Alberta), which doesn't help.

All the best,
    Sean

thanks for the information. I am going to try that. Yes, Calgary climate is just awful for someone with severe dry-eye syndrome. And the dry winter is just a few weeks away.
    -Maureen

Comment

Good to know. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X