Clarymist -- anyone tried this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virus Problem

Folks please be aware the links in Tony Barnes thread seem to have a VIRUS PROBLEM, my antivirus program warned me and then the PC froze, may be it was just me though.. MikeG
    Originally posted by Tony Barnes
    Yes, it does have limited availability in America as Tears Again - there seems to be a few different products with that name though, so make sure it's the liposomal spray

(I've no idea how it's called that in America - we had to rebrand to Clarymist as the Tears Again brand name was held against an American product here in the UK!!!)

The manufacturers are Optima, in Germany - http://www.optimapharma.de/index.php...e_id=1&clang=1 - if you inquire to info@optimapharma.de they should hopefully be able to point you to somewhere.

Vman - glad to hear you think it's helping so far - do keep me posted!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG 53
      Folks please be aware the links in Tony Barnes thread seem to have a VIRUS PROBLEM, my antivirus program warned me and then the PC froze, may be it was just me though.. MikeG
      I had no problems accessing the link in Tony's thread. The other link is an email. Both worked fine for me.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

?? I've no idea about that myself! Seem totally fine - if anyone is wary, the first link is just the manufacturers site, then the next is an email as per Rebecca's comment.

Comment

Tony,

I think it was a troll. If it wasn't, whoever posted it can reply here. If they don't reply, I will remove the post.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris
            Tony,

I think it was a troll. If it wasn't, whoever posted it can reply here. If they don't reply, I will remove the post.
            I tried the links again and they are now working for me i.e. no virus warnings.
            What is a troll by the way?

Cheers
            Mike

Comment

Hi Mike & welcome.

Trolls are people who just drop in to a bulletin board briefly either to cause trouble or for an agenda. On rare occasions someone will register and post just once either to talk up, or down, a product - without introducing themselves or anything - so I get a little suspicious of this type of post. No offense.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
              X