Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you get ointment on the Net?

Comment

well brd888 i must admit, compared to before, my eye has improved. but the mucus thing still persist as ever as before..!! if there was not so much mucus i would have been happier!.... eh , my previous post about spirulina said Beta carotene TOO !so i hope it did not create a rush for spirulina and NOR will it create a rush for beta carotene now!.... but wat i am100% sure is that I really felt an improvemen about 75% durin the first week i took them. i dont kno y it decreased.. i am pretty sure about this feeling, the air was dry, it was windy, and for 1week i did feel a 75% improvemen and i dont really kno y the improvemen has decreased..

so coming to vaseline and petrolatum.. well as i said, take the ointment and DONT try the vaseline... it may be dangerouse.. vaseline was not made for the eye.... onitment is much more sterile and is made for the eye...well for the eyelid...
      i found that usin this technique i mentioned above, it help me A LOT about the mucus thing.. which without the ointment there would have been tonns of mucus
      Last edited by Mika; 19-Jul-2007, 10:15.
      If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

I have no idea where to get ointment, coz im not going to the GP again and im deffo not going to nhs eye doctor again. And they dont sell it online do they?
        I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
        X