GenTeal Gel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GenTeal Gel

Hello Everyone I was reading about this GenTeal problem, well I have found that if you look for it in grocery stores its more available rather than finding it in huge stores like Wal*Mart and Wal*Greens. I find it in my local Albertsons food store A lot of people when they shop don't really shop for other things like household items and toothpaste and eye drops at a grocery store, if you notice they are mostly buying just food and they leave the other stuff for bigger places like Wal*Mart and other shopping places, the so called "one-stop-shopping" places and that is where I find that eye drops like GenTeal Gel are all gone I never use to like it but now I use it and helps coats my tired dry eyes. So where ever you live go to your local grocery store and take a look, you might find what your looking for there. Ciao D

Comment

GenTeal Gel is less expensive now. It's $3.99 at Rite-Aid.*

*The 3.5ml tube is $3.99
      Last edited by Cindy; 10-Jan-2006, 15:09.
      Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Genteal Gel comes in 2 sizes=2 prices

Originally posted by Cindy
        GenTeal Gel is less expensive now. It's $3.99 at Rite-Aid.
        I think that's the price for a 3.5 mL tube. I use that amount up pretty fast, and you can't get that last .5 mL out anyway. But it's OK if you just want to try it or no other size is available. I think I pay about $11 for the 10 mL size. There's a $1.00 off coupon inside every box and today my eye doctor gave me some more coupons.

C

Comment

I paid $3.99 for a 10ml tube at Rite-Aid. I double checked because of your post. No doubt about it...I have a 10ml tube that I paid $3.99 for at Rite-Aid.*

*I was wrong. The 3.5ml tube is $3.99 at Rite Aid.
          Last edited by Cindy; 10-Jan-2006, 15:10.
          Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Well--------I'm waiting for GenTeal to get to the western side of the state. Sooner or later, it should. I still have some of the tube you sent me, Cindy.
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Cindy-Wow!

I don't have Rite-Aid where I live. That's a great price. I wonder if they goofed. When the gel first came back on the market, I saw it only in the 3.5 mL size (at the lower price) at Walmart. Then the 10 mL came back.

Buy it up at that price!

C

Comment

You are correct Calli66. I was mistaken (hope I didn't cause a mob scene at Rite Aids nationwide ). I purchased the 3.5ml tube for $3.99.
                Cindy

Comment

Ok, now that makes more sense! This weekend, I just paid $10.49 for the 10ml tube at CVS and I was thinking...geezzz...maybe I should try to find a Rite-Aid, this is a bit pricey! Good to know I was getting completely ripped off!

Comment

10 Ml - $4.00!!!

Ok, so I was just in Target, and for the very first time I see that they are now carrying the GenTeal gel again....AND the 10ml tube is only $4.67! I am sure of it, I even bought one, and to my surprise it was even on sale for only $4.00!!!

Shells

Comment

I bought some at Fred Meyer today. It was $9.99 for the moderate drops and $10.99 for the severe gel.
                      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by juninho
                        thanks to this site i got my gen-teal gel from australia and it is great at
                        night.it also was quickly sent and pretty cheap.
                        Is it permissable for you to mention the name of the Australian company that you got it from?
                        Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Hi Kitty,

Click here for a link to a thread where several Australian sources were mentioned.
                          Rebecca Petris
                          The Dry Eye Foundation
                          dryeyefoundation.org
                          800-484-0244

Comment

Finally!

Checking in my area, have not been able to find GenTeal Gel. I do not use it regularly, but do like to have some on hand.

I went to Rite-Aid today and bought two 3.5oz tubes for $3.99@. Now, I can quit worrying about it.
                            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

$3 off GentealGel

Walgreen's January "EasySaver" catalog (found in the front of the store) has a $3 off coupon on the 10mL size, good through Jan 28. Supposed to be a limit of one per customer, but the cashier rang up the discount on 2 tubes plus another $1 off coupon.

C66
                              (central New Mexico USA)

Comment

I haven't been able to find the gel in many months at any store in the Cincinnati area

Comment

Working...
                                X