Refresh endura = Dry eye therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh endura = Dry eye therapy

I never used Endura, but read great things about it. Can anyone tell me how it feels? Does it crust? Systane is thick and I think I used 2-3 drops b4 bed and when I woke up it crusted (YUCKY). I really hate that. I'm hoping Endura (now Dry eye therapy) won't do that since I read that it has MINERAL OIL in it. Let me know about your endura (dry eye therapy) experiences b4 I run out and buy in at Rite Aid. I did see some boxes in there just the other day, but don't want to waste money on something that is exactly the same thing as systane. THANKS

I really like this drop. It is light, and it stings a little at times, but overall it did not blur me for long and seems to give my eyes a lasting break.

--Liz

Comment

Endura

Hey Liz,

that sounds good! Did the endura leave any big crust residue when you used it? I'd imagine it feel good b/c of the oil in it.

Marc

Comment

Hi, Marc.

No, there was no residue that I noticed. With as dry as my eyes are, I imagine that they slurped up every molecule of moisture they could get.

Also, keep a lookout for Dry Eye Therapy in single vials. I found a box at my local, independently owned pharmacy.

Good luck,
        Liz

Comment

Damn

seems like I'm gonna have to try amazon.com. I went to that Rite aid and 2 CVS stores and they don't have it. I could have sworn i saw it b4 I went on vacation! Must be that great a drop i guess!

Comment

I used to love Endura drops too and when I couldn't find them anymore I had to swtich to Soothe. I prefer the single-dose vials though. I have not seen the new version in single-dose's anywhere around here. All I can find is the bottle of "dry eye therapy". I just checked Amazon.com and they aren't available anymore. So if anyone finds them - please let us all know where.

Comment

Ingles grocery stores in Georgia have it. This is the only place I have seen it.

Comment

got some the other day, they are suppose to be good for 24hrs... only tried them the one time, eyes stung so I went back to refresh plus.

May give them another try.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron77 View Post
                  got some the other day, they are suppose to be good for 24hrs... only tried them the one time, eyes stung so I went back to refresh plus.

May give them another try.
                  Kept using this stuff in the evening and in the morning and I think it extents the time I can go between the refresh plus. Think I've been pushing the time between my refresh drops a bit too much though as the eyes sometimes feel really really crappy without the refresh, I hate always having to put them in though. Dropping sucks!

Comment

I also find they give me a bit of a funny taste in my mouth after using them. The lower tear ducts are plugged so I guess the upper tear ducts are still draining a lot of fluid.

I feel like pushing it to the end of the day before using the Refresh Plus but I think I'm going to break down soon, its been about 6hrs since I used the Endura.

Comment

Is Refresh Dry Eye Therapy Sensitive Really Avail?

I used Endura and then Drye Eye Therapy Sensative (Preservative Free, single use vials) until they took it off the market around 12/08.

It sounds like some of you have found it -- check the expiration on the boxes you bought, please and let us know if they appear to be new runs --- as in the product is back on the market!!!!! Or were they left over supplies that will expire in the near future?

It was a great product and the only one I found that gave me relief so I would love to hear it is back.

Comment

I got the refresh endura here in Alberta Canada about 4 weeks ago, says it comes from Waco Texas. I have to go get some more drops tonight so I'll check the box. I hate drops and the fact that I have to use them!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunny View Post
                          check the expiration on the boxes
                          just got some with an expiration date of May 2010.

I figure you should be able to find some more info over the internet on this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X