Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

over tearing with plugs but only one eye (the one that used to be worse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over tearing with plugs but only one eye (the one that used to be worse)

I got upper plugs two weeks ago, and I wanted to share my experience.

I had no change with the lowers, but the uppers changed a lot.
    My right eye feels better. I still have to put drops when I use computer or watch tv and during the night, and on the other hand it tears too much when I do anything physical, but I can say it feals better now

My left eye keeps crying badly most of the time. It's soo wet, it's a nice feeling after having dry eye, but the vision is blurred, so the eye is not very useful.

The thing that I don't understand, is that my left eye was the worse one.

If the right one would cry like this, I would just think that two plugs is too much and would keep only one. But the right one was my better eye and it got only slightly better and the left one was really bad and now is still bad (but in a different way).

I am searching for an explanation, how does it work??? why the drier eye gets more wet?

Should I keep it like this or maybe over tearing my lead to anything worse?
    Anyone had similar experience?

Hi, Joanna,
    It's nice to hear you get better with plug!
    Can I ask what kind of dry eye do you have? I also don't feel any change after lower plug( I'm aqueous deficiency with schirmer 2) and I wander if upper plug help.

Carol

Comment

hi Carol, it's worth trying. I only know I have dry eye from laser, no specific diagnosis. good luck

Comment

Working...
      X