Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know of doc in sacramento area

Hi Bernadette
    i'm in the sacramento area..how about you?
    if you know of a doctor, i'd love his name.
    thanks!
    betty
    Originally posted by bernmee View Post
    What part of CA are you in. There a couple of us on this site from CA with wonderful Dr.'s.

Bernadette

Comment

Hi,

I am seeing a wonderful Dr. called Dr. Gagnon who is in Pleasanton and Livermore. A drive, I know, but so worth it to find someone you can trust. Rebecca recommended him to me and he is now listed on this site under the plug a Dr. section.

Bernadette

Comment

Dr Gagnon is the best

I too would recommend Dr Gagnon. Both Stanford eye clinic and UCSF failed me before I found him. I drive about an hour to the Pleasonton office but it is worth it.

Gretchen

Comment

dr gagnon

Thanks so much for the recommendation.
          i just made an appt with him in livermore (about 1 1/2 hours from me)
          where do you live???
          i'm in Rocklin (about 20 miles east of Sacramento)
          Hugs, Betty

Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
          I too would recommend Dr Gagnon. Both Stanford eye clinic and UCSF failed me before I found him. I drive about an hour to the Pleasonton office but it is worth it.

Gretchen

Comment

Good for you

I live in SF but with traffic, it usually takes me an hour. But like I said, so worth it.

He is knowledgable, open, listens and actually answers your questions with utter respect.

He recently indulged my request to be tested for demodex (I have bleph and MGD). He set up an appt with a derm, went to the other Drs office where they co-cultured me because he wanted someone with a high powered enough microscope and derm expertise..no luck but what other Dr would do that? While I was in with the Derm, she said to me "Dr Gagnon really wants to help you" and I said "yes, he is a wonderful Dr" to which she replied "yes, he is a very caring person".

I now could go into my appt's with other Dr's that resulted in erroneous diagnoses (one resident at Stanford breezily informed me that I probably have Sjogren's. I don't have Sjogren's), being brushed off and told that my eyes were fine and I needed a psych. Unfortunately, my experience seems to be the norm on this site. So good doctors are difficult to find but so very important to us getting better. I wish you the best of luck.

Gretchen

Comment

Working...
            X