flow control plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flow control plugs

I went to see my new opth. last week and we discussed getting flow control plugs. But the brochure I was shown wasn't an Eagle brand and the plug in the picture had one central hole but other smaller ones around that hole. So not just one in the middle like I thought it would look like. For the life of me I can't remember what the doc said the brand of the plug was but it sure did look different.
    I'm thinking about trying this route. I like having wetter eyes but honestly this blotting every 5 minutes takes up a bunch of my time and makes it impossible to ever forget about my dry eyes. Sometimes my eyes still burn like before even though they are wet and I hope the flow control plugs won't make that worse.
    Anyone have any info or seen a plug like I described?? I thought Eagle was the only one that made a flow control plug but I guess not.

Flow Controllers Upper & Lower

Hi
    I have not heard of this brand but am curious if it offers less watery eyes than the Eagle Vision brand. I just got the flow controllers in the upper and lower, and although my right eye is doing great, my left eye will not stop watering...
    its driving me insane. I am on day # 3.....I guess I am back at the dr office again Tuesday.....I wonder if my eye will adjust or if it is non stop tears...

Comment

Julie:

I have regular plus in the bottom ducts and Eagle flow control in the top. For the first week the tears were overwhelming. But, it's been about 10 days since I got the flow control plugs and I have fewer tears. Maybe the eye will adjust over time.

Comment

Working...
      X