Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried the canadian site but it asks to send in your prescription. Anyone else found somewhere to get it without a prescription?
    just keep swimming...

Comment

Azasite - Hooray!!!

I too have been suffering non-stop for 3 years with blepharitis. I have been on Azasite for three weeks now, and it is the first prescription or non-prescription drop that seems to be working whatsoever to alleviate the pain and discomfort. I am cautiously optimistic at this point. I don't believe it will help entirely with the discomfort and the light sensitivity, but I do see improvement already in treating the painfulness of the lids and eyes themselves. I need to return to my doctor in two weeks and am curious about his reccomendation for long-term use of Azasite.

I remain cautiously optimistic due to my promising results thus far and positive input I am reading on this site.

Thank you to Inspire for coming to market with this.

Comment

Meda

I think it is great you are using this product and it has helped the symptoms. I rarely get bleph flare ups anymore, but I will try if my current routine stops working. I highly recommend that you go to rosacea ltd web site and order their product. You can rub this product on your lid (main ingredients sulfur and sodium chloride) and it causes my redness and irritation to disappear. Now whenever I feel those symptoms (eyes start to burn and feel dry) I rub on lids and within short period of time they are back to normal. I am also doing lid scrubs and taking flaxseed and fish oil. This has made such a difference in my life. Good luck.

Comment

It must be the first time patients claim that something actually works, something does what it is supposed to do and us europeans cannot access to it. I guess it's all about sitting and waiting.

Comment

Azasite stinging

Originally posted by Jen72 View Post
            Just curious does the Azasite burn terribly when you use it? I dread when I have to use it nightly (dont even need it , but Dr. said it would'nt hurt) because it burns so badly.
            I have Bleph with MGD and have been using Azasite for about 3 mos. Was going to "take a break" from meds" for a month at end of next week but am STOPPING AZASITE NOW! I have been on it for sev. mos. before; it stings terribly when put in and I try to get to sleep with that for maximum benefit from it. Most days my eyes don't hurt a LOT, but I think allergies are making them worse than I'd expected. One eye today is terribly inflammed. I'm going off Azasite and probably will never go on it again. I think it irritates my eyes too much. Why use it when I often still have to take an ibuprofen for the pain! I used Zyrtec one day (which I hate with dry eye) but my eyes FELT MUCH BETTER! My doc has been expressing my glands almost monthly (I take my rice baggie to his office & they put it in microwave--you'd think they'd have something there, right??). He has been alternating with Zylet. It also works better than nothing, and better than Azasite, but I doesn't relieve all redness and pain, even with cortisone in it!! I got terrible seborrhea (hair) after doxycline for an infection BEFORE all this; then had hysterectomy. The scaling/flaking I have with Rx shampoos all around hairline and in scalp in unreal so I'm sure my oil glands are constantly clogged no matter what I do. We need someone to invent a suction device to use at home which we could sterile (the tip of) in water--or hot oil if necessary. Either that, or it's an extreme diet to kill all yeast that would be effect--and I mean extreme because yeast lives on ALL carbs.

Comment

Any updates on Azasite? Does anyone know if this is available in the UK??

Comment

Nats - I believe it's called Azyter in the UK and is available thru your NHS. Just search DEZ and you'll find posts/threads about it. Good luck.

Comment

Hello, do you know where i can find it in Europe? i want to try it too

Comment

Hi, could I consult where can buy azasite. I really wanna to try it. thank you very much for your reply.

Comment

.Hello,i,m Lili ,i have severe sey eyes too and posterior blepharitis . I know vor sure( we are in 2015 ) that this antibiotic has anti inflamatory properties...i want to use it on the eyelids, i read some medical studies who proove that..,Please can you write the canadian site where you find Azasite? i want to try it too...

Comment

Azasite/Azyter
                        Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 04:18.

Comment

I really wanna try azasite,bz I had tried other solutions but nothing work. so my doc said maybe azasite could be your last solution. could you help me to get some azasite please? and I will pay you. many thanks.

Comment

hi,i,m Lili...have tou used Azasite ON your eye lids?(not in the eyes) ,this is how it,s working,in fact ,i read several medial studies( for doctors,not for public) and it really showed an improvment in many patients. I want it too,but it,s impossible to get it in Europe,so ,like Erlai,i would be grateful if someone could buy it from the States for us....on theothr hwnd i wanted to tell you that the ropicsl antibiotics work ,but applied ( eye ointments) on rhe eyelids, ot like tear drops...you should try Floxal or Ciloxan,they really helped me when i was in great pains and they reduced the swollen eyelids and the inflamation...we do not have the same bacteria and fungus ( yes,the doctors found fungus too in the debris/ concretions from the corner of the dry eyes patients) and we have to try several classes of antibiotics in order to find the best for our condition. The antibiotics are different in action and in killing bugs too...it would be ideal to find out the exact bug for each of us,but it,s impossible to make the laboratory tests as a common iinvestigation,like we do with other body secretions ,because it,s about tears...( hard to colect,hard to work on them,etc)// in some hospitals the researchers do that,but for studies,not on aregular basis...

Comment

Last edited by savino; 04-Jun-2017, 07:38.

Comment

I find this website to buy Azyter.http://amexmedicines.com/index.php?m...e=shippinginfo

Comment

Working...
                                X