This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bostons Sclerals - Link to Oprah video clip, more

For anyone who wishes to see the Boston Scleral lenses "in action" and wants to know more about the Boston Foundation, I have (with BFS permission) uploaded a few television segments (CBS Evening News, Inside Edition, Good Morning America, Oprah) to google video here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94711067397604

Keep in mind that these clips show a DIFFERENT application of the lenses (keratoconus, SJ syndrome) than the one most DEZ members are searching for, so the "miracle" results you see in these patients may not apply to you specifically. However, the videos are informative, and they introduce the viewer to the lenses, how they are made, what they look like, and the BFS "cast of characters." Thought some of you might be interested.

I have part II of this (had to break them up due to size restraints with google), which I will upload if there is demand.

Erik,

Thanks so much for sharing this. It's very moving. I'd love to see part two.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Part 2

I'd love to see part 2 as well!

Toril

Comment

I'll get the second part up soon and link it here.

Comment

Thank you Erik. I too will look forward to seeing part II. Part I left me humbled and once again reminded there are those much worse off than I.
          Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Nice job, Erik!
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Part II: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...22412806&hl=en

Comment

Working...
              X