Do you have red eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have red eyes?

If you have red eyes or veins in your eyes, Do you feel that you have somethng in your eyes? I know that when you have dry eyes you can feel like there is something in your eyes, but this is not that. I feel like there is something in my eyes all the time where i have the veins. On the other side of my eye i do not feel this and there is no veins.

I know your feeling. I had a horrible pressure on a "net of red veins" in my left eye for years - after 10 doctors they found out that I hade a huge nevus there. They took it out. Normally, eyes heal very well- mine didn't of course due to the dry eye problem. So I still have lots of red veins there but the pressure is gone.

Comment

Ok, They removed it and you donīt feel it anymore? Did you feel the pressure all the time before or just sometimes?

10 doctors ? I have been to 5 and they do not know why i feel this.

Comment

Hello,
        Well my eyes are red pretty much all of the time. They will feel completely normal and be a light pink color. When they feel dry or if I feel like there is something in my eyes they get more red. How long have you guys had these symptoms?

Comment

My eyes are pretty much white unless I really stress them. They are bone dry tough.

Comment

I have very red eyes. The veins are very red and prominent and are on both of my eyes. I was diagnosed with blepharitis. I've had this for a year, and neither the pain/burning nor the redness goes away. Is there any way to reduce their appearance? I hate them so much and I really want them out. Anyone has been successful at getting rid of these?

Comment

Kateli,

I have heard people that have tried laser and it is not working and surgery and it is not working, but if the doctor use someting to stop the veins from growing back, surgery works.

Do you have veins in your eyes that NEVER goes away ?

I do not know how safe surgery is i am actually looking for studys on this. There are 2 doctors in the world doing surgery to remove Veins one in S.Korea and one in LA. I have talked to a few "eye whitening" surgery patients and they are very happy and also says that the dry eyes are a lot better after surgery. The veins are gone and the eyes looks white.

Do you take any omega 3 fish oil ? Do you drink water ? This can make the inflammation less. It dosnīt remove veins but i guess it is safe.

Eddie27,

I have had this for about 11 mounths. How long time have you had this?

Comment

Working...
              X