Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This will help your dry eyes guaranteed !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will help your dry eyes guaranteed !!!!!

Ive been dealing with dry eyes since 2007..... It was soo bad i couldnt even function without my eyes bothering me daily..... ive tried all types drops, restasis, gone to multiple doctors.... they all told me i had dry eyes, and nothing could be done.

OK LETS GET TO WHATS GONNA HELP YOU GUARANTEED !!!!!

If you start your car, and turn on windshield wipers without spraying windshield, what happens ?????

YOU SCRATCH WINDSHIELD, CORRECT ???

WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, AND YOUR EYES HAVE BEEN DRY ALL NIGHT SLEEPING, AND YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND BLINK......... WHAT HAPPENS ??? YOU END UP SCRATCHING YOUR EYES..... SO YOUR DAY “WILL” BEGIN WITH DRY SCRATCHED EYES !!!!!

HERES WHAT IVE DONE FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS THAT HELPS ME 500%, VERY SIMPLE!!!!

I KEEP SYSTANE PRESERVATIVE FREE DROPS NEXT TO MY BED.

1. AS I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. I DONT OPEN MY EYES AND SCRATCH THEM !!!

2. I GRAB MY EYEDROPS, THEN OPEN EACH EYELID FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE DAY , AND APPLY A DROP TO MY EYE BEFORE BLINKING ETC... I USUALLY WAIT ABOUT 60,SECONDS WITH EYES CLOSED TO LET EYES LUBRICATE BEFORE THE FIRST “EYE BLINK”.... SO EYES DONT GET SCRATCHED !!!!

3. NOW MY EYES ARE LUBRICATED TO START THE DAY, AND NOT SCRATCHED AND IRRITATED...

4. I LITERALLY DONT NEED TO ADD ANYMORE DROPS “ALL DAY” AND MY EYES FEEL NORMAL.

5. I WILL HOWEVER ADD A DROP TO EACH EYE AFTER SHOWERING, I DO THIS “ALL THE TIME” ....

BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL THANK ME LATER, I GUARANTEE THIS WILL HELP YOU 500% !!!!

SO SIMPLE YET MOST PEOPLE DONT THINK ABOUT IT , .

CLIFF NOTES :::::

1. USE PRESERVATIVE FREE SYSTANE EYEDROPS IN EACH EYE “AS YOU WAKE UP, DO NOT BLINK ON DRY EYES, ADD DROP BEFORE YOU OPEN EYES AND BLINK “

Please spread this around. It will help alot of people !!!!!

Comment

cool ill try this ! thanks

Comment

Will def try.

Comment

that's assuming your eyes dry up at night maybe because they dont fully close. My eyes are best at night time and feel refreshed in the morning, due to mgd my eyes feel dry soon after i wake up.

Comment

I also keep drops near my bed and put them in if I wake up in the middle of the night. And I put them in first thing in the morning. It definitely helps, not to the degree that it has helped schybrid, but incrementally better. My doctors have speculated that some of the dryness at night was from my eyes opening so I tried putting on darkening fabric patches and a big band aid type patch (you can buy them at CVS) to keep the eyes closed. They actually made it worse so I stopped using them.

Drops first thing is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
            X