I Am Not The Only One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Not The Only One!

In the morning, i wake up every day and want to skip the instant when my eyes reflects in the mirror, but i have to take a look if this is a "bad day" or a "worse day", cause the good days are prety much gone lately, yes. is a bad day only, i have to take the metro or subway to get to work and well, it is cloudy but my sunglasses are not vanity but a need, people staring, i dont really care, i wear them because artifitial light in subways hurt as much as any other artificial light anywhere else, its been 7 years now since my first " eye drops" back in college , architect school is well know for same reasson everywhere, little sleep and lots of hours infrront of the computer screen and readinng, so after 2 years my eyes where tired and sore, so my only reliefe where eye drops, and holy darn that I tried so many, anything over the counter, and i end up with "naphazel" and jumpings to "red-eye's reliefe" "solutine" "eye-moe" and jumping from one to the other and back, soon I discovered that I was so addicted that dosis after dosis had less time in between, at the point that have to use them every hour, I went to see eye doctor of every kind, ones tell me that is "uveitis" other is a fungus, other bla bla bla!, any way, I recently Found "tang Center" in berkeley CA, great place, great people very seriouss about what they're doing, and willing to help me for a small price, First session they cut my daily dosis of "over the counter eye drops" and well have to keep my job from questioning to avoiding social life, and concentrating and eatting healthy, exercising and good sleep, with also a good eye care (constantly washing it, massages , cold watter to refresh, hot watter to scrub eyelids with baby shammpoo) after 2 months so much of a improvment!, my left eye is looking healthy again and my right eye is not as much but looking better, the second session i got my lefty bottom punctual plug and it help me so much, even in my second day theres a great reliefe, redness is decreesing and i am more relaxed, the light still hurt but my eyes are more strong now than 2 months ago, I stoped smoking one year ago and Dr said that its so much better for my eye treatment now . there's hope out there my friends, and prays works, and the best heathly life you can go, i may start vegetarian soon also, vitamins gave me a small streng i could feel it, and gruta graveolens, but the first step for people like me that were addicted once to eyedrops, is stop using them, better go with the permanent sunglasses, no matter what. i now that i am not the only one, and this is my story.
    (sorry about spelling)

Originally posted by crazy red
    In the morning, i wake up every day and want to skip the instant when my eyes reflects in the mirror, but i have to take a look if this is a "bad day" or a "worse day", cause the good days are prety much gone lately, yes. is a bad day only, i have to take the metro or subway to get to work and well, it is cloudy but my sunglasses are not vanity but a need, people staring, i dont really care, i wear them because artifitial light in subways hurt as much as any other artificial light anywhere else, its been 7 years now since my first " eye drops" back in college , architect school is well know for same reasson everywhere, little sleep and lots of hours infrront of the computer screen and readinng, so after 2 years my eyes where tired and sore, so my only reliefe where eye drops, and holy darn that I tried so many, anything over the counter, and i end up with "naphazel" and jumpings to "red-eye's reliefe" "solutine" "eye-moe" and jumping from one to the other and back, soon I discovered that I was so addicted that dosis after dosis had less time in between, at the point that have to use them every hour, I went to see eye doctor of every kind, ones tell me that is "uveitis" other is a fungus, other bla bla bla!, any way, I recently Found "tang Center" in berkeley CA, great place, great people very seriouss about what they're doing, and willing to help me for a small price, First session they cut my daily dosis of "over the counter eye drops" and well have to keep my job from questioning to avoiding social life, and concentrating and eatting healthy, exercising and good sleep, with also a good eye care (constantly washing it, massages , cold watter to refresh, hot watter to scrub eyelids with baby shammpoo) after 2 months so much of a improvment!, my left eye is looking healthy again and my right eye is not as much but looking better, the second session i got my lefty bottom punctual plug and it help me so much, even in my second day theres a great reliefe, redness is decreesing and i am more relaxed, the light still hurt but my eyes are more strong now than 2 months ago, I stoped smoking one year ago and Dr said that its so much better for my eye treatment now . there's hope out there my friends, and prays works, and the best heathly life you can go, i may start vegetarian soon also, vitamins gave me a small streng i could feel it, and gruta graveolens, but the first step for people like me that were addicted once to eyedrops, is stop using them, better go with the permanent sunglasses, no matter what. i now that i am not the only one, and this is my story.
    (sorry about spelling)
    very happy about the happy ending.....and i hope your eyes are great now.....thanks for sharing it and for the nice words...

Comment

Working...
    X