Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NANSHIP:
    This is from another old lady who thinks you are downright georgeous !
    Who is the first? Must be Rojzen you're referring to--! Oh, I see it is as that's how she referred to herself. You ladies....I'm sayin!
    Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Well girls it takes a lot to make a firefighter blush but you have managed it!
      You are all very cheeky monkeys and bearing in mind my home town that can be quite dangerous around here (Google Hartlepool and monkeys and you will see where I got my name from!).
      Lucy, my favourite singer, Sufjan Stevens, is from Michigan so I might pop across when he is playing there.
      I do like to get on with life and funnily enough when I do so I sometimes totally forget about my eyes.

You all certainly brighten my day and seeing as its Valentines day i will send a big smoochy kiss to all ( not you Ian and Rory).

As Tolkien once said the road goes ever on!
      Barry

Comment

Hangus,
        I love the story of H'angus the Monkey. Really cracked me up! How is it that in all of history, the French have always managed to tick people off so much (well, except for the wine, of course)?!
        Don't worry about all the girls on here making you blush...most of us have rosacea and we blush when the wind blows!
        (But we all like to be rescued by burly English firemen...)
        Happy Valentine's Day from New York City!

Comment

Working...
        X