Sleep!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep!!

So I purchased a humidifier yesterday, and after much research (http://www.agingeye.net/dryeyes/drye...gtreatment.php), some ointment and various drops: Refresh P.M. Lubricant Eye Ointment, Blink Gel Tears Lubricating Eye Drops (Moderate-Severe Dry Eye), GenTeal Lubricant Eye Gel (Severe Dry Eye), along with continuing to use the Bausch & Lomb Muro 128 5% Hypertonic Solution, TranquilEyes, and hot, moist compresses. I think the trick for sleep promotion may have been the combination of the humidifier and the Refresh PM Ointment. No erosion, not even adhesion, and blessed, beautiful sleep!!

I also had wanted to post the following yesterday, but had been having a bad eye day due to an erosion the night before. After awakening to an erosion, I decided to use Muro 128 drops immediately. I knew it would sting like the dickens (yep, it did), but something kept telling me to try it, so I did. 3x, five minute intervals, and the result was that the photosensitivity (light sensitivity) went completely away, along with the pain of the erosion. I know it almost seems counter-intuitive, and I don't profess to understand why it works, but the hypertonic solution is really, really helpful to me :~)

M

Morgaine, that is quite a bit of Muro drops for "one application." I'm not going to say it's not a good idea, because I don't know otherwise. I like Muro ointment for overnight use. It doesn't burn like the Muro drops and does a good job of keeping RCE's at bay. Yeah, it's expensive as are the Muro drops. You might like to try it sometime. Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Great news! With any luck, this is the start of many more nights of restful sleep!

Comment

Working...
      X