Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lessredness
    replied
    i take only BioAstin Astaxanthin 12mg once daily.
    with food .
    My eyes are a bit better .A bit less redness
    maybe your combination its the best i dont know

Leave a comment:

• jack_bristow
    replied
    Huh? My problem is severe chronic dry eye syndrome. I don't remember what my Schirmer scores were because I abandoned the useless doctors over decade ago. This combination of supplements is result of a lot of research and thousands of dollars spent on trial and error. My condition is too severe to be helped with eyedrops. I wear goggles when using computers, and can't be near LCD/LED monitors. Restasis made my eye muscles spasm, I don't use that crap. I'm not on any specific diet.

Leave a comment:

• lessredness
    replied
    hallo please help me. my problem is chronic red eye. i make all restasis lipiflow amniotic membrane but my eyes are severe red eyes. i try one bottle to bioastin and i think my eye are a bit bit better but i dont sure.
    i had read your post 2 months of significant improvement.
    please explain better your improvement. your problem is red eyes or dry eye? please help me im desperate.
    sorry for my english reply soon

Leave a comment:

• Italyboy
    replied
    jack_bristow

Leave a comment:

• Italyboy
    replied
    Hey jack can I ask you what was your diagnose? Dry eye with mgd and blepharitis ?

2 you never used things like restasis or xidra ? Or standard drops ?

3 are you following a specific diet or just taking this supplement and eat what you want ?

4 did you find this by yourself or what ? I mean have you try others supplements ? Thanks .

Leave a comment:

• jack_bristow
    started a topic 2 months+ of significant improvement

2 months+ of significant improvement

For me, the following combination of supplements has produced a significant, stable improvement:

1) BioAstin Astaxanthin 4mg once daily
    2) HydroEye (2 capsules twice daily)
    3) Q-Gel® 200mg Double Strength Hydrosoluble™ CoQ10 (once daily)

All taken with food. Most of it taken with breakfast, with second dose of HydroEye during dinner.

The less expensive CoQ10 option also works: Nature's Bounty CoQ-10 200mg (Q-Sorb). Effect is lesser, but still sufficient.

Ubiquinol form of CoQ10 may not work. Kirkland CoQ10 (ubiquinone version) 300mg also doesn't work well.

This combination only took me over a decade to figure out. Usually the effects of my findings would disappear after 1-2 weeks at the longest. This formula is the longest-lasting thus far.
Working...
X